ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO: Phelps, Langford & Watson after Sunday's practice

Phelps is impressive. He's very well spoken, and expresses an insight I haven't seen from recent d-line coaches. It's like night and day from the Malik Roberson abyss to now.

If he were flashier, I'd worry about Oregon snatching him away this off-season. Too much of a technician without the recruiting rep to land in Quackville. That being said, he'll be hard to keep around if a Big 10/SEC school comes around and wants to double his salary.

If he were flashier, I'd worry about Oregon snatching him away this off-season. Too much of a technician without the recruiting rep to land in Quackville. That being said, he'll be hard to keep around if a Big 10/SEC school comes around and wants to double his salary.

Papa Joe would have to leave Eugene first. Maybe the ducks would hire Phelps as assistant d-line/co-defensive coordinator. Of course, they would then have THREE co-defensive coordinators. Phil Knight U has lost four straight to WSU, despite the raids on our coaching staff.

Papa Joe would have to leave Eugene first. Maybe the ducks would hire Phelps as assistant d-line/co-defensive coordinator. Of course, they would then have THREE co-defensive coordinators. Phil Knight U has lost four straight to WSU, despite the raids on our coaching staff.

I think the Ducks are disappointed with Papa Joe. The Quacks Dline has underperformed and the Samoa connection (Big Joe's best asset) isn't needed where all Americans go to get soft. My guess is he's on the hot seat.

I think the Ducks are disappointed with Papa Joe. The Quacks Dline has underperformed and the Samoa connection (Big Joe's best asset) isn't needed where all Americans go to get soft. My guess is he's on the hot seat.

Jelks aka Adonis might get a modeling contract, but we shoved him all over the place the last two years.
Still, I'm sure he catch the ladies' eyes on the beach.
Jalen_Jelks_AP1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT