ADVERTISEMENT

Video

He flinched before the start of the GIF, nice editing, but nice editing by the guy...
A false start is any act simulating the snap. Pointing and talking are fine. Jerkimg your hands up, like you are about to block, especially if you haven’t done anything similar the entire game, is a false start.

A false start is any act simulating the snap. Pointing and talking are fine. Jerkimg your hands up, like you are about to block, especially if you haven’t done anything similar the entire game, is a false start.

Which his entire body flinched, including both hands after being set and Herbert clapped his hands = false start

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
The officiating sucked for both teams.
It did. I was bitching about that pass that they didn’t review that kept Oregon’s last TD drive alive. But then there was the false start that wasn’t and the defensive PI that should have been OPI. Patron also got mugged on a slant route on third and long that was missed. Generally incompetent all around.

As I recall that was big play. A key first down conversion on a 3rd down if I am remembering right.

Main point that is made here is how the hell was that not reviewed ? I thought the Pac 12 undertook some process to upgrade their review process ?

It ended up not mattering but that non-call of the Gordon QB keeper TD was comically bad.

Reactions: random soul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT