ADVERTISEMENT

Walden on Airwaves of Spokane Bashing Leach Coaching

I wasn't defending the rest of the chat. I was just looking at the one quote and thinking that it doesn't say anything that could be considered negative.

As for the other post in the chat, it was:

LongDuckDong1: Hello Coach...is it me...or does Tuel seem more comfortable in the shotgun? Good thing we have nice depth at the RB spot but sure would have love to see Galvin out there...but Staden will make plays for us.

He does say that he believes that Staden will make plays but I didn't see anything proclaiming him as a legit Pac-10 running back. If anything, he makes it clear that Galvin was someone he'd rather see. Leach would probably buy into that thinking. I can't imagine any fan who is trying to be optimistic saying much else. I don't see either of those posts being meaningful. At the end of the day, the only thing that you can get out of that chat is that Walden was going to say whatever he could to stick up for Wulff.....and nothing's changed.

As for the fact that sponge is bashing on our current running backs......I feel you and think that it's wrong to say much negative about them. Our running backs do what they are asked of them. It's not their fault that the line sucked in the past and Halliday never had a pass play that he'd feel like skipping.

Well, Flat, when a fully developed offensive line is in place, and legitimate RB prospects have matured, the running game can actually be decent. None of this was going to happen in the wake of 6-and-40 and the signing of 7 high school o-line prospects in four years. I think you're smart enough to understand that.

Yaki feels differently, however.

He is obsessed with me and my brother to the point he has to post content from another site about a post I made 5 yrs ago.
Saying something that isn't true over and over won't make it true. Maybe if you say it again, though... 17 times might be the charm. Or if you know the the colored words represent links, and you can click on them to see more stuff.

Saying something that isn't true over and over won't make it true. Maybe if you say it again, though... 17 times might be the charm. Or if you know the the colored words represent links, and you can click on them to see more stuff.
What do "colored links" and knowledge of the internet you keep harping on have to do with Yaki posting a post made by me 5 yrs ago..and then saying "look what I found" like he was in 3rd grade show and tell?

We lost by 48 to start year three- and he leads with "a lot of us are concerned" (oh, just now?) and "glimmers of hope from the offense"? It's the guy getting his head blown off, then someone saying how nice a pair of shoes he had on, and downplaying the whole "no head" thing. In fairness, that is probably the only tone that gets noticed by Walden.

Right. The lead up to the 2010 season was we're going to be so much better! Wulff has been recruiting at a level never seen before, blah, blah, blah. OK State wasn't considered all that great going into that season. Of course, then the Wulff lead Cougars pooped the bed in the opener.

I had forgotten about Walden lobbying for four years. Of course that turned out not to be enough time and required another campaign for a fifth year.

What do "colored links" and knowledge of the internet you keep harping on have to do with Yaki posting a post made by me 5 yrs ago..and then saying "look what I found" like he was in 3rd grade show and tell?

Because he didn't go "find" it- it was there, probably with a two second Google search for "Walden Wulff", and posted to this thread already. It's interesting how different your tone is between the two coaches, though.

There were other posts by "LongDukDong1" in that chat. One other proclaims Staden as a legit Pac-10 running back. This comes from a guy who has already dissed Wicks, Morrow, and Harrington. Btw, he loved the subtle racism regarding that character in "Sixteen Candles" so much he named himself after him. Then again, that character does get sh!tfaced and passes out in a yard. I can see why he bonded with all that. Flat, that padded room the Three Stooges occupy is crowded enough. Why do you want in there?

I see, so it wasn't. You were just shitposting lies again and hoping nobody would call you on it?... at least you admitted it... so there's that.

Because he didn't go "find" it- it was there, probably with a two second Google search for "Walden Wulff", and posted to this thread already. It's interesting how different your tone is between the two coaches, though.
It's not surprising in the least that this subject matter is going over your head.

When you initiate a Google search, guess what you are looking to do...find something!

Unless he has a pet monkey fulfilling his daily tasks, it was he who initiated the search...and it was he who posted in his show and tell manner "look what I found everybody!"

It's not surprising in the least that this subject matter is going over your head.

When you initiate a Google search, guess what you are looking to do...find something!

Unless he has a pet monkey fulfilling his daily tasks, it was he who initiated the search...and it was he who posted in his show and tell manner "look what I found everybody!"
and posted to this thread already

Why do you hate reading the whole thing, and not just what you wish was there?

Self-Awareness update

spongebob11 said:
You see, I can go periods without posting here. My life doesn't revolve around this board like some of you.

Current pace: 200 posts & counting in 36 days a 5.5 day avg.

That's ahead of our last update when he was at 200 posts in 37 days!!!!

Why do you hate reading the whole thing, and not just what you wish was there?
It wasn't posted here...it required digging on Google and then posting over here to his show and tell audience.

Whatever point you were trying to make wasn't made very well.

Self-Awareness update

spongebob11 said:
You see, I can go periods without posting here. My life doesn't revolve around this board like some of you.

Current pace: 200 posts & counting in 36 days a 5.5 day avg.

That's ahead of our last update when he was at 200 posts in 37 days!!!!
It's sad that you have nothing better to do than monitor my posts like a hawk.

It's funny..first you and the rest of the fist humping crew complain that I didn't post from January to Mid October..now your most recent complaint.

Too funny!

It wasn't posted here...it required digging on Google and then posting over here to his show and tell audience.

Whatever point you were trying to make wasn't made very well.
Wrong, on all accounts. Here you go, numbskull. The colored writing is a link, and I don't think Yaki and 425 are related.

In looking for quotes by Walden about Price, I found this gem from a Brand X chat with Walden back in 2010:

Do I need to comment?

Wrong, on all accounts. Here you go, numbskull. The colored writing is a link, and I don't think Yaki and 425 are related.
Here's a great little quote in the middle of all that… He's upset about the "lack of a honeymoon" for Wulff. OK. But the gem is this:

One thing I want to say, well hell there a lot of things I want to say, but one of them is this: I would back anyone who was there but I get a little upset because Paul Wulff has not gotten a Steve Sarkisian honeymoon.

Reeeeaaaaally… Interesting… Very interesting…. (Say with your best Hogans Hero's german accent)

Reactions: wulffui
Here's a great little quote in the middle of all that… He's upset about the "lack of a honeymoon" for Wulff. OK. But the gem is this:

One thing I want to say, well hell there a lot of things I want to say, but one of them is this: I would back anyone who was there but I get a little upset because Paul Wulff has not gotten a Steve Sarkisian honeymoon.

Reeeeaaaaally… Interesting… Very interesting…. (Say with your best Hogans Hero's german accent)
And might I add… The sooner anyone/everyone stops comparing WSU to UW, the better off the world will be. Whether or not he got a honeymoon or not is debatable but man… to say something should have happened just like it did over there? Pulease… That's actually a bonus point, IMHO.

OK..I didn't see that post as I don't read every single post on this board...but Yaki made a whole post about me being in that thread..to which you started fist humping past midnight and continuing your "Sponge is waving the flag of he who I'm named after" crusade.

Mmmm some other poor soul had to handle your quarterly TDRs then? FYI I understand everything you are saying... I had to handle the ALLL for my old company, it was interesting to fully see how retarded lenders can be.

And no, I don't believe you had little to no troubled loans...

Also, don't hate on old people drinking the housing market koolaid...
Well...you are more than welcome to go through my entire data base if you would like.

Well, Flat, when a fully developed offensive line is in place, and legitimate RB prospects have matured, the running game can actually be decent. None of this was going to happen in the wake of 6-and-40 and the signing of 7 high school o-line prospects in four years. I think you're smart enough to understand that.

Ummmmmm.... Did you read my post? Let me copy it from above for you:

"I feel you and think that it's wrong to say much negative about them. Our running backs do what they are asked of them. It's not their fault that the line sucked in the past and Halliday never had a pass play that he'd feel like skipping."

Did you just repeat the same thing to me and move your hands the other way?

None of which are reasons that would hold back Moos... according to Moos.

He does know Moos personally. Quite well in fact. They had a bit of falling out over the coaching transition for a short time but that cut has healed a long time ago. He's donated multiple tens of thousands of dollars to WSU, brought in a lot more and has also donated hundreds of hours of his personal and professional time for WSU and WSU athletics.

So, it's obvious why, on this bored he's the worst kind of cougar fan and WSU would be better off without him and those that share his passion for and commitment to WSU.

I remember someone calling such a person a "super fan" that they just "couldn't stand". The little saying rhymed...which really impressed the hell out of me...but also..might lead one to believe that these "super fans" didn't have any more right to a legitimate opinion than anyone else. Now, this might lead someone to think that you are in the same camp as SDCoug or it might lead one to believe that you simply have heard him say this (whether true or not) or that he might of told you this in a personal chat (PM box) after a disagreement.

As with many things, Walden's interpretation of events is questionable. Wulff got a two year honeymoon of the worst football in school history, that he followed up with another 2 win season. That's on top of the personal NCAA sanction from his time at Eastern, having guys get popped for PEDs, and crapping on Doba nonstop.

To carry Jimbo's analogy forward, Wulff is the bride who, after the wedding, informs her husband of the giant credit card bills she racked up, gains 40 pounds, and complains about her ex boyfriend all day.

Reactions: CPtheCoug
Walden is a full-blown nutcase. He already has poisoned the well enough to add asterisk after asterisk to any question about his legacy at WSU. He is now on his way to becoming a full-out negative. I'm starting to wonder if Walden's bitterness, lack of coherence, and lack of filter all point to the early signs of dementia.

In looking for quotes by Walden about Price, I found this gem from a Brand X chat with Walden back in 2010:

Do I need to comment?
And then, he drops this one:

cougsince74: Hey coach was wondering in all your years at Wazzu, did you ever see such a spate of injuries? What do you supposed is causing all the catastrophic and continual injuries? Thanks.

Jim Walden: No, never. Some times injuries happen more with less athleticism. I don't know that it's anything you can change, there's no magic button, you just have to fight through it.

Pretty sure his thought processes look something like one of those Bugs Bunny treasure maps...except at the end of the process, there's no treasure.

Reactions: wulffui
Fro, I simply think there are as many ways to enjoy WSU football as there are fans. If each of us brings a new fan to a game and they see a winning team win, a whole new generation of fans will be turned on to WSU football once again.

THIS team, this season is shaping up to be Leach's best effort. I think he's excited to bring us what he's built... and I intend to enjoy myself watching him try.

I wish you the best and hope you can somehow find a way to enjoy yourself, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT