ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the 2003 game against Oregon gives me a slight hope

ATACFD

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2015
On pac12 network classic last night. Yes, the famous 55-16 "beatdown". But Oregon fans call it a meltdown.
There were 9 turnovers from the ducks. Plus two sure TD passes dropped by duck receivers. Plus two blocked UO punts (they also blocked one of ours).
If we can get even half that tomorrow we win.
It was after a hard fought win by UO against Michigan. Tomorrow's game will be after a hard fought win against UW.

OK, we won't have the same awesome defense tomorrow. But I would argue our offense is better overall.
So yes there is still a chance :). Cue, Jim Carrey.......

Reactions: 79COUG
Im going to pull a Mike Belotti here...

Outside if a couple of occasions, i feel like over the past 20 years, when the ducks have beat us we beat ourselves.

I did say there were a few exceptions, but we kinda play really well against them.

Fwiw, its been a long week, so im 3 caucasians, 2 whiskeys, and a tequila shot in, so my memory may be failing me (whats mew...)

Reactions: ATACFD and kougkurt
Im going to pull a Mike Belotti here...

Outside if a couple of occasions, i feel like over the past 20 years, when the ducks have beat us we beat ourselves.

I did say there were a few exceptions, but we kinda play really well against them.

Fwiw, its been a long week, so im 3 caucasians, 2 whiskeys, and a tequila shot in, so my memory may be failing me (whats mew...)
What’s a Caucasian? That sounds good.

there’s always a chance. Every week is anew, this team has the look of one that’s capable of some incredible disappointments along with shocking upsets. I don’t think anyone scares them. I’m not optimistic about tomorrow but excitedly curious.

That 03 D was legit.

Sh!t talking Jason David after their WR dropped a wide open TD still makes me giggle. And draws a 15 yarder for insult to injury.

Reactions: ATACFD
What’s a Caucasian? That sounds good.

there’s always a chance. Every week is anew, this team has the look of one that’s capable of some incredible disappointments along with shocking upsets. I don’t think anyone scares them. I’m not optimistic about tomorrow but excitedly curious.
White Russian

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT