ADVERTISEMENT

Not going to win throwing it 60 times in a game

Sorry Loyal. Had a few beers last night for the first time in a while and that was obviously a typo.

At least I'm not "swooning'and talking about how "hot" our backup QB is after a few beers
He is hot. I like girls, but damn. This pissing contest has gone beyond silly. Think about all the billable hours Gibby is losing because of this thread.

You didn't say Khalil Hill. You called him Hill. Previously you chose ignorance, this time you chose deceit.

Educating yourself is a choice.
Weird .. how did you know I was referring to the Arizona QB and Khalil Hill/Tate . How do you know i wasn’t talking about the Bellevue Wolverines Qb?

And who should I speak to on the coaching staff to know about the progress a redshirt freshman wr and a redshirt kid Seth who hasn’t played yet?

Weird .. how did you know I was referring to the Arizona QB and Khalil Hill/Tate . How do you know i wasn’t talking about the Bellevue Wolverines Qb?

And who should I speak to on the coaching staff to know about the progress a redshirt freshman wr and a redshirt kid Seth who hasn’t played yet?

Your ignorance is your problem and your choice Ed. Who was WSU's QB in 2018? Farmer Twoshoes? He was from Alabama, I'm sure of it. Cool side burns.

On the bold, I don't care who you speak to. Knock yourself out and tell us what one of your unnamed buddies who's in the biz or super duper connected tells you.

Your ignorance is your problem and your choice Ed. Who was WSU's QB in 2018? Farmer Twoshoes? He was from Alabama, I'm sure of it. Cool side burns.

On the bold, I don't care who you speak to. Knock yourself out and tell us what one of your unnamed buddies who's in the biz or super duper connected tells you.
So if you say the wsu qb in 2018 and that was the discussion and you inadvertently call the 2018 wsu QB Chauncey Gardner you telling me I couldn’t understand who you were talking about .

My question was a simple one.. who would i contact to get the best scouting report on a freshman wr who is redshirting . Why is this such a tough answer for you ?

So if you say the wsu qb in 2018 and that was the discussion and you inadvertently call the 2018 wsu QB Chauncey Gardner you telling me I couldn’t understand who you were talking about .

My question was a simple one.. who would i contact to get the best scouting report on a freshman wr who is redshirting . Why is this such a tough answer for you ?
I'm telling you that you would be rightfully called a moron and not taken seriously if you called the 2018 WSU QB Chauncey Gardner.

I'm sure there a plenty of people you could go find your scouting report from. Go ahead and do something to educate yourself, instead of just spouting off.

I'm telling you that you would be rightfully called a moron and not taken seriously if you called the 2018 WSU QB Chauncey Gardner.

I'm sure there a plenty of people you could go find your scouting report from. Go ahead and do something to educate yourself, instead of just spouting off.
Why can’t you name the most qualified people to know. It goes to show you don’t know …and btw you knew exactly who I was talking about when I typed in Hill. You even made a comment about it .

In a rush on my phone my message could easily change from Gardner Minshew to Matthew Gardner . What baffles me beyond belief is if you think someone is a moron why you care what I write . Simply staggering .

Why can’t you name the most qualified people to know. It goes to show you don’t know …and btw you knew exactly who I was talking about when I typed in Hill. You even made a comment about it .

In a rush on my phone my message could easily change from Gardner Minshew to Matthew Gardner . What baffles me beyond belief is if you think someone is a moron why you care what I write . Simply staggering .
As previously stated, you're free to get your scouting report from anyone you deem qualified, or unqualified for that matter. I don't even remember if Dickert runs an open practice so you might have a pretty small group to ask.

We don't really need any confirmation that you're a moron and don't know what you're talking about. But thanks.

As previously stated, you're free to get your scouting report from anyone you deem qualified, or unqualified for that matter. I don't even remember if Dickert runs an open practice so you might have a pretty small group to ask.

We don't really need any confirmation that you're a moron and don't know what you're talking about. But thanks.
I figured you wouldn’t know . I think others suspicions are correct .

I figured you wouldn’t know . I think others suspicions are correct .
You're the one that often claims to have talked with someone in the biz or claiming to have talked to some unnamed person that's totally in the know. I'm the one pointing our your brother doesn't know what a bubble screen is.

Tidbits stolen from Twitter feeds:

"Attorney for UW says that OSU and WSU would use revenue to pay exit fees for MWC schools to rebuild Pac-12 and that doing so would cause "irreparable harm." (Canzano)

"The WSU/OSU argument is that the Pac-12 bylaws/past actions make clear that once a school gives notice to depart, it is no longer on the board.The Pac-12 argument is "If you let them do this, it will be chaos. There's no agenda for the meeting!" (Manzel)

"Interesting note from Whitman County Court in today’s Pac-2 hearing, that 10 members of the Pac-12 considered — but didn’t — fining USC/UCLA or reducing their conference distribution after the announced move to B1G." (Fischer) personal note: I find this barely relevant. The bylaws indicate that the remaining conference members may choose to retain distributions. It doesn't say they will. The fact that the 10 members did not take USC/UCLA's distributions does not mean that WSU/OSU can't take distributions from the remaining 8. However...I'd probably agree that since the decision was already made by the membership, WSU/OSU probably can't take USC/UCLA's distributions now. So we might see a scenario where the media money gets divided by 12, WSU, OSU, UCLA, and USC get 1/12 shares...and then WSU/OSU split the other 8.

"OSU/WSU lawyer says there were 20 Pac-12 board meetings after USC and UCLA provided notices of withdrawal and both schools were not allowed to attend board meetings, vote, or know about Pac-12 matters at that point. No schools that were still in the Pac-12 disagreed with it." (Greene)

You're the one that often claims to have talked with someone in the biz or claiming to have talked to some unnamed person that's totally in the know. I'm the one pointing our your brother doesn't know what a bubble screen is.
Is this about Chris Ball in 2014 and Leach thinking he did good work ?

You really are a TA . You can’t even come up with a name who you think would know about a position group and their growth . Way easier to grade others “papers” than have original thoughts of your own .

Moron and bad speller or not, at least I have an original opinion .

Get your readers on there are more papers to grade .

Is this about Chris Ball in 2014 and Leach thinking he did good work ?

You really are a TA . You can’t even come up with a name who you think would know about a position group and their growth . Way easier to grade others “papers” than have original thoughts of your own .

Moron and bad speller or not, at least I have an original opinion .

Get your readers on there are more papers to grade .
I don't know what this is about. You might be arguing with yourself, or stoned out of your gourd for all I can tell.

Feel free to talk to the position coach, or a GA, or student assistant, or head coach, or OC, or whoever you want. You're the guy who brags about unnamed sources. I expect the team to look a lot different by next year, so I'm not sure why you're putting much stock in getting a current scouting report.

Congrats on spelling TA correctly.

I don't know what this is about. You might be arguing with yourself, or stoned out of your gourd for all I can tell.

Feel free to talk to the position coach, or a GA, or student assistant, or head coach, or OC, or whoever you want. You're the guy who brags about unnamed sources. I expect the team to look a lot different by next year, so I'm not sure why you're putting much stock in getting a current scouting report.

Congrats on spelling TA correctly.
Your answer confirms what I thought . You don’t have a f in clue what happens in practice.

Good work “paper grader”

Your answer confirms what I thought . You don’t have a f in clue what happens in practice.

Good work “paper grader”
When did I say that I did?

And the obvious question is does your brother make an appearance at practice and zoom in from Central America?

I disagree

More often than not, somebody who does a specific thing knows more about that specific thing than somebody who never does it

An airline stewardess has nothing to do with any functioning of the plane so that is not a good example.

Out of all the head coaches ever to be a head coach, only 2 never played football at a collegiate level...and those people were wicked smart and an anomaly
Without getting into the substance, where did you come up with two "ever?" Even just considering current Power 5 head coaches, there are at least three I'm aware of. Aranda, Freeze, Dykes.

Without getting into the substance, where did you come up with two "ever?" Even just considering current Power 5 head coaches, there are at least three I'm aware of. Aranda, Freeze, Dykes.

Could be. The only I ones I was aware of was Leach and Johnson

When did I say that I did?

And the obvious question is does your brother make an appearance at practice and zoom in from Central America?
Yo paper grader , it really wasn’t a hard question , one you don’t know the answer to .

He still bills them.
Heh - funny story (I have many) from days as a young accountant. we had this older partner who would hit the bathroom and spend about 15 minutes in there. Back then billable hours for partners were about $100/hr. we would joke and wonder what client was paying that $25 bucks while he was on the shitter.

• Haha
Reactions: spongeandshoot
Heh - funny story (I have many) from days as a young accountant. we had this older partner who would hit the bathroom and spend about 15 minutes in there. Back then billable hours for partners were about $100/hr. we would joke and wonder what client was paying that $25 bucks while he was on the shitter.
He was probably rubbing one out over Mateer.

Gee thanks.

What the secret ingredient for haggis?
Been more than two days. Not a hard question. Obviously one you don't know the answer to.

Also, about as relevant as your nonsense about a WR scouting report.

Tidbits stolen from Twitter feeds:

"Attorney for UW says that OSU and WSU would use revenue to pay exit fees for MWC schools to rebuild Pac-12 and that doing so would cause "irreparable harm." (Canzano)

"The WSU/OSU argument is that the Pac-12 bylaws/past actions make clear that once a school gives notice to depart, it is no longer on the board.The Pac-12 argument is "If you let them do this, it will be chaos. There's no agenda for the meeting!" (Manzel)

"Interesting note from Whitman County Court in today’s Pac-2 hearing, that 10 members of the Pac-12 considered — but didn’t — fining USC/UCLA or reducing their conference distribution after the announced move to B1G." (Fischer) personal note: I find this barely relevant. The bylaws indicate that the remaining conference members may choose to retain distributions. It doesn't say they will. The fact that the 10 members did not take USC/UCLA's distributions does not mean that WSU/OSU can't take distributions from the remaining 8. However...I'd probably agree that since the decision was already made by the membership, WSU/OSU probably can't take USC/UCLA's distributions now. So we might see a scenario where the media money gets divided by 12, WSU, OSU, UCLA, and USC get 1/12 shares...and then WSU/OSU split the other 8.

"OSU/WSU lawyer says there were 20 Pac-12 board meetings after USC and UCLA provided notices of withdrawal and both schools were not allowed to attend board meetings, vote, or know about Pac-12 matters at that point. No schools that were still in the Pac-12 disagreed with it." (Greene)
Only a UW lawyer could stand there and say that what WSU and OSU are doing would "cause chaos" while maintaining a straight face. Same with "irreparable harm."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT