ADVERTISEMENT

We are even bigger morons if we continue the Apple Cup.

Cougini5591

Team Captain
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2022
Pac10/Pac12 games had reason. Heart.

Playing the Apple Cup is useless. It is now a non-conference game. Guarantee it won't be long before it's all games in Seattle.

Play non-conference game you can win.

I'd rather fly back to Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, etc... instead of playing any "Previously known as Pac-12" schools

fuw
fusc
fucla
from

F*'em all.

Pac10/Pac12 games had reason. Heart.

Playing the Apple Cup is useless. It is now a non-conference game. Guarantee it won't be long before it's all games in Seattle.

Play non-conference game you can win.

I'd rather fly back to Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, etc... instead of playing any "Previously known as Pac-12" schools

fuw
fusc
fucla
from

F*'em all.
100% Agree

absolutely.....lets not be the beating post for them.....its over...a once proud tradition now on the scrap heap of football history....I hope OSU stays strong and tells Oregone to blow sand.....

all of this predicted a few yrs ago when they started the talk about nil....

perhaps there will be a remnant of universities that will carry on the proud tradition of real football with real down to earth players...perhaps we should establish a new college sports league where there are no scholarships at all....no nil...everybody on the same footing and you would get players that really have a passion for the game.....

Yeah let’s keep playing a game that we already have a resource disadvantage in now that we have a 10X deficit in media revenue on top of it. No thanks.

It’s going to happen. Don’t shoot the messenger. The tv value of the game - which is the new game - is too much to pass for wsu.

At an estimate 5M for tv rights (4bucks per viewer) it not going away.

We are in a financial crisis now. It’s decisions like play the Apple Cup or tell women’s tennis goodbye. I’m being 100% honest. The sh!t storm coming isn’t pretty.

We are in a financial crisis now. It’s decisions like play the Apple Cup or tell women’s tennis goodbye. I’m being 100% honest. The sh!t storm coming isn’t pretty.

Big 12 would be a great landing spot to avoid a lot of problems

It’s going to happen. Don’t shoot the messenger. The tv value of the game - which is the new game - is too much to pass for wsu.

At an estimate 5M for tv rights (4bucks per viewer) it not going away.
That's an easy fix - don't watch.

Viewership will absolutely tank.

Oh, and how much of that payday goes to UW and how much to us? Do we get cuckolded in that deal too? I'm guessing yes. There is absolutely nobody looking out for the little guy, and if Shilz and Chun won't stand up for us then fck em.

Bye bye tennis.

Who's fault is that? Not WSUs. Sue the NCAA for the deficit due to their negligence in maintaining equity and allowing this tv-deal gerrymandering to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT