ADVERTISEMENT

We are officially back in the Jim Sterk era of Cougar athletics...

Pro tip....universities across the country are downsizing their stadiums when they are replaced. 32,952 seats isn't enough and we do need to find a way to get to 40k with more club seats as part of that package...but that is an incredibly low priority right now. Just so you know, WSU is NEVER going to have a 50,000 seat stadium.......EVER. The sooner you get that stupid notion out of your head, the sooner you'll stop looking like a clueless idiot.
Biggs is a proponent of an 80,000 seat stadium....

I personally recommend Irish Coffee (the version with coffee, Jameson's and Baileys) with ice cream. Now THAT is a float!

• Love
Reactions: PeteTheChop
All you assholes that couldn't wait to shout others down and sing the praise of Pat fing Chunk…. eat chit.

I was a pretty vocal Chun critic on Brand X. Got a lot of shit for it but my read was the man lacked integrity. The take aged well. Schulz at least seems like a nice guy. Just not good at his job.

The skeptics howled in 1962 when JFK said America would send a man to the moon, but less than 7 years later George Jetson planted Old Glory

#NoGutsNoGlory
The enormity of the task isn't the issue. The issue is it being ****ing stupid.

Reactions: Coug90
I was a pretty vocal Chun critic on Brand X. Got a lot of shit for it but my read was the man lacked integrity. The take aged well. Schulz at least seems like a nice guy. Just not good at his job.
I've been banging the drum since 2018, but people thought I was crazy.

I think the way you described Schulz is probably the most accurate account I've heard in so many words.

The skeptics howled in 1962 when JFK said America would send a man to the moon, but less than 7 years later George Jetson planted Old Glory

#NoGutsNoGlory
#We'reBrokeAndHaveMoreImportantPriorities

If you and Biggs want to fund the expansion, I will be perfectly happy to walk into Biggs-PeteTheChop Stadium.

Why not use a $100 million WSU doesn't have on a building that gets used 6-7 times a year, so that Biggs can see empty seats on TV?

#We'reBrokeAndHaveMoreImportantPriorities

If you and Biggs want to fund the expansion, I will be perfectly happy to walk into Biggs-PeteTheChop Stadium.

The mega-sized stadium is more Biggsy's (and the late, great Coug-A-Tron's) deal -- seemingly part of his rebellion against WSU happily settling for any place other than top of the college football mountain. But Biggs would have to speak to that.

I am certain you, 425 and Biggs know more about the inner-workings and realities of WSU than I do.

I used to think WSU playing a game a year at Joe Albi Stadium was a good idea, but most here thought it was a mistake. I'll defer to the experts

The mega-sized stadium is more Biggsy's (and the late, great Coug-A-Tron's) deal -- seemingly part of his rebellion against WSU happily settling for any place other than top of the college football mountain. But Biggs would have to speak to that.

I am certain you, 425 and Biggs know more about the inner-workings and realities of WSU than I do.

I used to think WSU playing a game a year at Joe Albi Stadium was a good idea, but most here thought it was a mistake. I'll defer to the experts
stupidgibbons and 42stupid are losers. Meion Sanders would have cut them first in his team meeting. WSU should do the same.

Has stupidgibbons answered the question yet??? He is a coward.

stupidgibbons and 42stupid are losers. Meion Sanders would have cut them first in his team meeting. WSU should do the same.

Look at the Cougar fan shilling for Coach 1-8

LOL

Nobody here is an expert. But maybe defer to the schools who are cutting back capacity on their stadiums. Schools like NW who quite frankly may find themselves in the same precarious situation we are in at some point. Taking seats OUT of their stadiums. Oh by the way, there’s a few smart people at NW too.

Biggs thoughts on this topic are about as dumb as you can get. You don’t have to be an expert to use common sense. We can’t sell out 32K. Adding 30K more with money we don’t have is a non-starter…and wouldn’t do a damn thing towards putting WSU in a power 5.

Reactions: LeachPack
Nobody here is an expert. But maybe defer to the schools who are cutting back capacity on their stadiums. Schools like NW who quite frankly may find themselves in the same precarious situation we are in at some point. Taking seats OUT of their stadiums. Oh by the way, there’s a few smart people at NW too.

Biggs thoughts on this topic are about as dumb as you can get. You don’t have to be an expert to use common sense. We can’t sell out 32K. Adding 30K more with money we don’t have is a non-starter…and wouldn’t do a damn thing towards putting WSU in a power 5.
Nah, the Vandys and NW will never get relegated because, while they aren't blue bloods they are blue blood adjacent, which is good enough for the power brokers.

Unlike WSU, which was just a hanger-on to some hot-shot CA schools who were good a long time ago and never had any real success, dontcha know?

You should go pitch your massive stadium expansion to anyone in a position to make it happen and report back. Since you would fire everyone at WSU -- they're all losers who can't appreciate your great vision and your pragmatic assessment of sports facility funding and execution for rural programs who are transitioning from a broke P5 program to an even more broke have-not G of 5 program -- you'd probably have to think outside the box a bit ... maybe Baumgartner. While there, you could pitch your other great ideas, like firing everyone and firing everyone. Let us know how it goes. You won't do this, of course, because you know deep down that you're full of shit and would be laughed out of the room if you ever could get in it in the first place.

Reactions: Coug90
You should go pitch your massive stadium expansion to anyone in a position to make it happen and report back. Since you would fire everyone at WSU -- they're all losers who can't appreciate your great vision and your pragmatic assessment of sports facility funding and execution for rural programs who are transitioning from a broke P5 program to an even more broke have-not G of 5 program -- you'd probably have to think outside the box a bit ... maybe Baumgartner. While there, you could pitch your other great ideas, like firing everyone and firing everyone. Let us know how it goes. You won't do this, of course, because you know deep down that you're full of shit and would be laughed out of the room if you ever could get in it in the first place.
I have a suspicion being laughed out of the room is something Biggs is used to.

Reactions: 425cougfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT