ADVERTISEMENT

We have our QB

Outstanding. Great size at 6'5. That's a BIG QB. He has a great touch and obviously quite the arm. Beat out Baylor, Arizona State, Cincy, as well as like EVERY IVY League so this kid is incredibly intelligent. I love it, welcome about Gunner

Reactions: YakiCoug
I think we've all learned from past experience that while a verbal is great, especially from a kid of his talent, you can rest assured that the wolves will be at the door until the ink is dry on his LOI.
Until then, welcome young man, you'll be learning from one of the best!

This is the QB I was hoping for. I think the battle between him and Cooper for the starting spot in a couple of years should be interesting because this is one very capable young man who can push Cooper.

Reactions: YakiCoug
Have to love the name - and his size. A guy like this is going to attract some very good receivers to the next recruiting class. It's only conjecture, but I have a feeling that Cooper and Cruz are going to get us a couple Pac-12 titles.

This is just a stupid comment. Everyone knows that Chris Petersen and the huskies are going to go undefeated every year and win every title from here on out.

It's only conjecture, but I have a feeling that Cooper and Cruz are going to get us a couple Pac-12 titles.

A couple of P12 titles? Boy, that's a bold prediction. I'd be willing to wager $100 and give you 20-1 odds. Lenient terms and conditions too. WSU wins (2) P12 titles between 2019 - 2024. Not P12 North titles, conference championships.

I hope you win the bet.

This is just a stupid comment. Everyone knows that Chris Petersen and the huskies are going to go undefeated every year and win every title from here on out.

At this point, it's not a stretch to say that they'll go undefeated against us.

Have to love the name - and his size. A guy like this is going to attract some very good receivers to the next recruiting class. It's only conjecture, but I have a feeling that Cooper and Cruz are going to get us a couple Pac-12 titles.
He has a left tackle that's 6-6 280...has scholarship offers from Montana and Ivy League schools at this point. needs to work on his pad level, but when you're 6-6 280 in high school...you just lean on kids and they fall down. Should be coachable. He's received a scholarship offer from Coach Pflugrad at NAU. Mind your manners.

Last edited:
Why... you don’t necessarily have to beat the huskies to win the championship .

A couple of P12 titles? Boy, that's a bold prediction. I'd be willing to wager $100 and give you 20-1 odds. Lenient terms and conditions too. WSU wins (2) P12 titles between 2019 - 2024. Not P12 North titles, conference championships.

I hope you win the bet.

I don't make bets on Cougar athletics, but I like the idea of taking your money ... :)

6’5 and thick! Not a Falk knock, but would be cool to see a QB that can fend off potential sacks or run over a DB for a scrambling first down of needed and not fold up like a tent as soon as the rush comes.

See, I wasn't aware of the movie. I thought it was an original comeback.

Just to be clear - you have never seen Caddyshack? My friend you are missing Rodney Dangerfield's show-stealing performance of a lifetime. Among other great actors and parts. Rodney's beer-dispensing and Journey-playing golf bag was classic.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Just to be clear - you have never seen Caddyshack? My friend you are missing Rodney Dangerfield's show-stealing performance of a lifetime. Among other great actors and parts. Rodney's beer-dispensing and Journey-playing golf bag was classic.
I remember the scene but it wasn't like anyone said "I bet you pick your nose" followed by "and I bet you'd eat it".

Fifty bucks says the Ed brother picks his nose.

Here they are just before meal time...

d84c0b235fad6f9ac30b84e404a349bb.jpg

Yeah, we know attention to detail is not your strong point.
Sorry the extra 50 dollars changed the whole whole context of the joke for you . Next time I quote a line from a movie I better go to YouTube. Like fast times at ridgemont high—- I hope that was a helluva a pee Arnold . Actually it was “piss Arnold” and I can see how that ruins the joke .

Last edited:
Sorry the extra 50 dollars changed the whole whole context of the joke for you . Next time I quote a line from a movie I better go to YouTube. Like fast times at ridgemont high—- I hope that was a helluva a pee Arnold . Actually it was “piss Arnold” and I can see how that ruins the joke .
Lighten up Francis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT