dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
Pelluer has zero tackles.

Woods was the leading tackler with 5.

That is weird. The Colorado RB only rushed it 9 times and picked up 65 of his 72 yards on one play. I’m assuming the lack of a Colorado rushing game and short range passing game, is a big reason.

Checked those out last night and it appeared the defense only played a half. When was the last time the stats on D looks like that against anyone? This TOP strategy is working out well:)

Checked those out last night and it appeared the defense only played a half. When was the last time the stats on D looks like that against anyone? This TOP strategy is working out well:)

I was going to say 2017 Colorado game. But then I looked it up, and even with a 28-0 shutout, it wasn't quite as lopsided.

Indeed strange. At one point during the game I found myself looking for #47 on the back of one of the jerseys. Almost felt that Peyton was not playing.

On a similar note, why was Harper left in Pullman? Anybody know?

Damn near a bye week for the D. Except that poor soul who got jacked up by Colorado’s QB2

Indeed strange. At one point during the game I found myself looking for #47 on the back of one of the jerseys. Almost felt that Peyton was not playing.

On a similar note, why was Harper left in Pullman? Anybody know?

Injured shoulder.

Is it a collarbone fracture? Usually takes about 1 month heal, 6 to full heal. What game did he go down?

Not sure exactly. I saw a picture of him with a sling. There is a poster here who has said he had shoulder surgery.

His last game was Oregon State.

Not sure exactly. I saw a picture of him with a sling. There is a poster here who has said he had shoulder surgery.

His last game was Oregon State.

Ok, then it was a pretty good break of the collarbone. Should be back for the bowl game. Highly doubt he’ll be back for the Apple Cup, but maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT