ADVERTISEMENT

Well the good news is. .......

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
We don't have to worry about losing any coaches in the off season. And Luke would be a fool to go pro. With his last two performances and his obvious frailty I don't know that he would even be drafted.

We choked this game as usual on offense defense and coaching. Luke throwing an int into triple coverage to end the first half on first down was horrible. His last pass or the game into triple coverage was just stupid.

We could have won this game. But we choked all game long.

I agree with Falk, he should stay. He's a poor mans Goff right now, which the NFL does not need and he has hurt his draft stock of late. He needs more work at the college level. He was completely outclassed by browning yesterday which I could have never imagined thinking could happen with the mess UW was at QB two years ago.

As for coaching, that will be interesting. Grinch may still garner attraction from bigger programs. Coach Joe has always been sought after...what does he think about the Barber ordeal now?

Again though, Leach has identified good coaches before he can do it again. Part of college football.

I agree with Falk, he should stay. He's a poor mans Goff right now, which the NFL does not need and he has hurt his draft stock of late. He needs more work at the college level. He was completely outclassed by browning yesterday which I could have never imagined thinking could happen with the mess UW was at QB two years ago.

As for coaching, that will be interesting. Grinch may still garner attraction from bigger programs. Coach Joe has always been sought after...what does he think about the Barber ordeal now?

Again though, Leach has identified good coaches before he can do it again. Part of college football.

Falk has played enough snaps that I don't see him improving measurably. He is who he is: a good college QB. This is not meant as a knock, but great QBs play their best when the stage is huge. He is not that guy. He's a good college QB.

:)

Don't lash out at me. Given those rumors about Houston were there a couple of years ago, I don't doubt they will be back. It's a compliment to the job Leach has done.

What I really mean is Pete is transiting through Texas on his travels to vacation in the Caribbean in late February. So he's going to Texas. :D

Leach to Houston? It's possible. With Moos retiring soon, the probability of Leach moving on increase. He certainly added to his resume by rebuilding Wazzu.

Reactions: moondawgie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT