ADVERTISEMENT

What do we need to be on turnover margin on Saturday to win?

I remember my freshman year (the Leaf Rose Bowl year), I got the FUCLA & FUW shirts (thinking I was quite clever, of course). But, I remember they also made one that just straight up, said "F*** Cal". I always thought that one was pretty funny.
My freshman year the Apple Cup shirt going around was "what's the difference between a bucket of sh!t and the huskies? The bucket."

Reactions: Alpine Cougar
I guess you have to be of the same mental capacity to understand it. What our little buddy Donny overlooks is the "fusky" reference at least is based on transposing letters so you can put "huck the fuskies" on a T-shirt and get the sentiment across without dropping the F-bomb, but the play on words (or in this case letters) is lost on him. Sure its a bit crass and not really that amusing, but that's what you get when you have frats making up Apple Cup shirts. His retaliatory jibberish is pretty funny though, and even funnier is the fact that he thinks its quite the jab while the rest of us laugh at him for it.
I don't think it's "quite the jab". It's a simple name during Apple Cup week. Nothing more, nothing less. Done. What's interesting is that you obsess over it and won't let it go. I don't think you've offered anything productive about the game, football, the season, and the teams other than constantly talking about my use of the word 'wizzu'. Over and over and over and over and over again all the while calling me names and jabbing me. It's quite ironic. So, go on with it and continue because that's what is truly laughable.

I don't think it's "quite the jab". It's a simple name during Apple Cup week. Nothing more, nothing less. Done. What's interesting is that you obsess over it and won't let it go. I don't think you've offered anything productive about the game, football, the season, and the teams other than constantly talking about my use of the word 'wizzu'. Over and over and over and over and over again all the while calling me names and jabbing me. It's quite ironic. So, go on with it and continue because that's what is truly laughable.

What is the reference with "wizzu" though. Is it a play on peeing?

What is the reference with "wizzu" though. Is it a play on peeing?
Do I really need to explain it to you wizzu fans? What difference does it make? Does it matter what 'Fuskies' means? How many times is UW referenced as Puppies and Mutts? Let it go people! It doesn't matter this much! Goodness. SMH. #littlebrotherlogic

I’m sorry Donny, did I hurt your feelings?

Do I really need to explain it to you wizzu fans? What difference does it make? Does it matter what 'Fuskies' means? How many times is UW referenced as Puppies and Mutts? Let it go people! It doesn't matter this much! Goodness. SMH. #littlebrotherlogic

I was just curious. You've posted it about 50 times the last few days, so I was curious what you meant by it.

I was just curious. You've posted it about 50 times the last few days, so I was curious what you meant by it.
It means whatever you want it to mean. It's what I call your school when I refer to it. Nothing more, nothing less. Can it end now? Or, should we continue to obsess about it like your buddy fingerdisco?

It means whatever you want it to mean. It's what I call your school when I refer to it. Nothing more, nothing less. Can it end now? Or, should we continue to obsess about it like your buddy fingerdisco?
No, wear it proudly little buddy—that’s your special creation, fly that flag!

I have the definitve answer!

What is the meaning of Wizz?
WIZZ means "Amphetamines, speed" or "Urinate, piss" So now you know - WIZZ means "Amphetamines, speed" or "Urinate, piss" - don't thank us. YW! What does WIZZ mean? WIZZ is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the WIZZ definition is given.

ALLCAPS...that is kind of juvenile.

Reactions: KEVINANDERSON
We need our thinking factor to be 100%. No false starts, correct routes run, good read of the d, stay in your lanes on special teams

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT