ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s going to join me in....

I celebrated Cougar football yesterday. I’m getting too old for back to backers.

Today’s 10 beer challenge.
1 beer during each quarter and halftime of both the Seahawks and Cougar games.

I'm on the fence on this one. I might just do Cougar Football. I don't care enough about the Seahawks to endure a hangover.

This is a noble pursuit, however.

Exhibit A

beer.jpg

Reactions: earldacoug
Not me, at 60 I am too old to over consume alcohol beverages. I am Going to have a couple of hot spiced ciders with Captain Morgan spiced rum. Then dinner will be Tamale Pie.

Not me, at 60 I am too old to over consume alcohol beverages. I am Going to have a couple of hot spiced ciders with Captain Morgan spiced rum. Then dinner will be Tamale Pie.

Ah...that sounds great!

I used to be a die hard Captain drinker...then I turned 40 and found it to be too sweet when mixed w coke. So what I like to do in the summer is mix it with Coconut Water. Got the recipe from a Jamaican cookbook...but subsituted regular rum for Morgans. Its a great drink!

#3 coors light.

BTW for those of you that have issues on the next day or two from alcohol (which I do too) order up some DHM and take a pill with every drink or two with 4-6 ounces of water. It helps a ton.

I'm sold. I just checked it out on Amazon and a ton of positive reviews. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: chugspig
Today’s 10 beer challenge.
1 beer during each quarter and halftime of both the Seahawks and Cougar games.
Those days are over. The carbs from beer and sugar in most spirits hit my blood sugar too hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: earldacoug
Phone died but I switched to scotch. Glenmorangie the original. After the initial let down I was impressed with defense from mid 2nd quarter on. That game sucked but will be a teaching moment

Reactions: ATACFD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT