ADVERTISEMENT

Who we going for

who do you want

• Oregon

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Auburn

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Yes...the Pac12 needs all the quality wins we can get. It's tough to pull for Furd and Oregon (I detest both teams)...but we need to bolster the conference.

Yes...the Pac12 needs all the quality wins we can get. It's tough to pull for Furd and Oregon (I detest both teams)...but we need to bolster the conference.
Interesting...I find Stanford benign, boring, and generally not dislikable.

Teams I can pull for:
Stanford
OSU
CAL
UTAH
The Arizonas
Colorado

Teams that can suck it and lose forever:
Warshington
FUCLA
FUSC
NIKE/Whoregon

Phil knight and his money is detestable for college football.

I am rooting for Oregon. When the Cougs go into Eugene and win, it will be that much sweeter. There is only one team that I want to lose every week no matter the opponent.

I am rooting for Oregon. When the Cougs go into Eugene and win, it will be that much sweeter. There is only one team that I want to lose every week no matter the opponent.

Oregon should be able to beat a middling SEC team at a neutral site. If not, it doesn’t speak well for the Pac12. It’s not like Auburn has been an SEC power of late.

Interesting...I find Stanford benign, boring, and generally not dislikable.

Teams I can pull for:
Stanford
OSU
CAL
UTAH
The Arizonas
Colorado

Teams that can suck it and lose forever:
Warshington
FUCLA
FUSC
NIKE/Whoregon

Phil knight and his money is detestable for college football.

Ever meet a Furd grad? And yes, their team is boring as hell.

Oregon should be able to beat a middling SEC team at a neutral site. If not, it doesn’t speak well for the Pac12. It’s not like Auburn has been an SEC power of late.
Unless there is a decided talent advantage, I would never use the work "should". Winning games on the road/neutral against other BCS schools is never a sure thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT