ADVERTISEMENT

Will there be any NLI signing day surprises tomorrow

Surprises

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
There are always surprises on Signing Day. And if everyone signs and it's a drama free day, that would also surprise.

Reactions: kougkurt
And it's worth mentioning most of the bad surprises have already happened. Losing a burner like Lloyd, a gamer like Manjack, and an instant contributor like Thompkins were the real bummers. I don't expect anyone we currently have committed to step in and help this year so my expectations can only be exceeded.

And it's worth mentioning most of the bad surprises have already happened. Losing a burner like Lloyd, a gamer like Manjack, and an instant contributor like Thompkins were the real bummers. I don't expect anyone we currently have committed to step in and help this year so my expectations can only be exceeded.

Moore will play a lot.

Just looked up the surprise LB signee, Gavin Barthiel. According to Rivals, he was once a Georgia Tech commit. He had a pretty impressive list of offers including West Virginia, Wake Forest, Boston College, Iowa State, Vanderbilt, Pitt, Nebraska, Missouri, Louisville, Kansas State, East Carolina, Coastal Carolina, and our old friend at Mississippi State. That's a better list of schools than Jayhvion Gipson had.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: BiggsCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT