ADVERTISEMENT

Wilner

Unfortunately the woke crowd has invaded sports. And for all you that wanted to protest the game, your protest is misguided, you need to go to Olympia. Hundreds if not thousands of state , county and city employees were fire yesterday, of which Rolo and 4 others were just a small part of. Nurses at Children’s Hospital with 15-20 years experience, gone. Firefighters with 5-20 years, gone, Fire Chiefs gone, transportation workers gone. The list goes on and on, no exemptions were granted that was simply an exercise to satisfy the peasants, to give them the illusion they had options.

This isn’t about Chun or Shultz, they are simply pawns in the game executing orders from above.

This time they took your job, and your ability to draw unemployment what will it be next? Your car, your house, your kids? Sounds far fetched, but if I told you 18 months ago, you’d be fired for not taking the vaccine, you’d say I was crazy. 12 months ago politicians from the President to the speaker of the house said there would be no mandates they are illegal. Well now we have mandates and I think they can be dangerous.
As I have said before I am vaccinated, and believe people should get vaccinated, but I don’t believe in mandates, especially when there are alternatives, daily test for one, fines or increase in insurance premiums, plus many more options to stay safe.

Unfortunately the woke crowd has invaded sports. And for all you that wanted to protest the game, your protest is misguided, you need to go to Olympia. Hundreds if not thousands of state , county and city employees were fire yesterday, of which Rolo and 4 others were just a small part of. Nurses at Children’s Hospital with 15-20 years experience, gone. Firefighters with 5-20 years, gone, Fire Chiefs gone, transportation workers gone. The list goes on and on, no exemptions were granted that was simply an exercise to satisfy the peasants, to give them the illusion they had options.

This isn’t about Chun or Shultz, they are simply pawns in the game executing orders from above.

This time they took your job, and your ability to draw unemployment what will it be next? Your car, your house, your kids? Sounds far fetched, but if I told you 18 months ago, you’d be fired for not taking the vaccine, you’d say I was crazy. 12 months ago politicians from the President to the speaker of the house said there would be no mandates they are illegal. Well now we have mandates and I think they can be dangerous.
As I have said before I am vaccinated, and believe people should get vaccinated, but I don’t believe in mandates, especially when there are alternatives, daily test for one, fines or increase in insurance premiums, plus many more options to stay safe.
All Rolovich and the others needed to do was to get a shot. All these dramatic William Wallace speeches about freedom are dumb and pathetic.

I have friend who got fired yesterday out of this I feel bad but at the same time, he’s a fuggin’ idiot for picking this hill to die on. Same goes for Rolo. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

All Rolovich and the others needed to do was to get a shot. All these dramatic William Wallace speeches about freedom are dumb and pathetic.

I have friend who got fired yesterday out of this I feel bad but at the same time, he’s a fuggin’ idiot for picking this hill to die on. Same goes for Rolo. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
"All' he had to do. What hill IS worth dying on? And when are you willing to do it?

My hill may not be your hill. But someday, you will have a hill.

No, he won't, Observer. People like Flat never choose a hill. They have no idea what it means to stand their ground in the face of the government.
You don’t know anything about me or choices that I’ve made. I do know that I made the choice to get a vaccination while a bunch of fuggin’ fools whined about how it MIGHT be dangerous.

You can pretend that it’s courageous to fight getting the vaccine but it’s just as dumb as all of the fake fight fir “freedom” when people were mad about being forced to wear seatbelts or being forced into paying for car insurance. In the long run, everyone looks back and wonders what all the fuss was about.

What’s sad is that thousands of Americans get deprived of their freedom every day in ways that are actually harmful and the same freedom fighters against the vaccine are the people that suddenly support the government because it isn’t infringing on them personally.

You can project on to me whatever you like, but Rolovich is not a hero or a martyr, he’s an idiot who made a bad choice.

You don’t know anything about me or choices that I’ve made. I do know that I made the choice to get a vaccination while a bunch of fuggin’ fools whined about how it MIGHT be dangerous.

You can pretend that it’s courageous to fight getting the vaccine but it’s just as dumb as all of the fake fight fir “freedom” when people were mad about being forced to wear seatbelts or being forced into paying for car insurance. In the long run, everyone looks back and wonders what all the fuss was about.

What’s sad is that thousands of Americans get deprived of their freedom every day in ways that are actually harmful and the same freedom fighters against the vaccine are the people that suddenly support the government because it isn’t infringing on them personally.

You can project on to me whatever you like, but Rolovich is not a hero or a martyr, he’s an idiot who made a bad choice.
When your fallback argument is 'it's dumb", you actually have no argument.

So, about your hill. What is it?

You’re the one asking the question. Since you can’t come up with an answer to my request for clarification, it suggests that you are the one without a point.

What’s the hill that you’ve died on?

I believe the proper response here is "I asked you first". I gave you an open field - respond how you'd like.

You have one of three options:

Answer the question.
Dodge the question (which you just did)
Or refuse to answer the question.

I believe the proper response here is "I asked you first". I gave you an open field - respond how you'd like.

You have one of three options:

Answer the question.
Dodge the question (which you just did)
Or refuse to answer the question.
I asked for the clarification because you don’t want answer, you are looking for something that you can take a dig at.

You don’t care that I refused to live in migrant housing and work for six hours without a break when I worked at an apple orchard when I was a teenager. I got fired because the dumbass orchard owner was too stupid to realize that the Mexican migrant workers took breaks but they posted watchers to get everyone back up if they saw him coming.

You don’t care that I walked away from.the best job that I’d ever had when I was 18 years old because I felt that I was treated unfairly.

You don’t care that, despite having voted as a Republican for 30 years, I refused to vote for Trump because I think he’s a pice of sh!t.

You don’t care that I’d rather be called a RINO than follow the self-centered, myopic path of the current GOP.

You don’t care that I volunteered for a paycut to save a co-workers job in the aftermath of the Great Recession.

You are acting like a fuggin’ troll who just wants to find the next thing that you can make a personal attack about.

So, hero, what hill have you died on?

I asked for the clarification because you don’t want answer, you are looking for something that you can take a dig at.

You don’t care that I refused to live in migrant housing and work for six hours without a break when I worked at an apple orchard when I was a teenager. I got fired because the dumbass orchard owner was too stupid to realize that the Mexican migrant workers took breaks but they posted watchers to get everyone back up if they saw him coming.

You don’t care that I walked away from.the best job that I’d ever had when I was 18 years old because I felt that I was treated unfairly.

You don’t care that, despite having voted as a Republican for 30 years, I refused to vote for Trump because I think he’s a pice of sh!t.

You don’t care that I’d rather be called a RINO than follow the self-centered, myopic path of the current GOP.

You don’t care that I volunteered for a paycut to save a co-workers job in the aftermath of the Great Recession.

You are acting like a fuggin’ troll who just wants to find the next thing that you can make a personal attack about.

So, hero, what hill have you died on

I whistleblew on a corporate fraud. I lost my job because the higher ups wouldn't take accountability on blatant holes in their internal control systems. Blamed it on several underlings when, in fact, the approvals were being made at far higher levels of authority. Three families were without their primary means of support because the 'leaders' followed the company line to save their paychecks.

Those higher ups ultimately were disgraced in front of the US Senate and banned from the industry for life. The truth eventually comes out.

Which is what is going to happen around all this COVID nonsense someday.

The denial of natural immunity or support for alternate treatments is the most damning and revealing aspects of this whole debacle. Millions around the world are getting well through various means, yet the gov and others take a totalitarian dictatorial approach and jeopardize the livelihoods of thousands of hard working, healthy citizens. Criminal.

The denial of natural immunity or support for alternate treatments is the most damning and revealing aspects of this whole debacle. Millions around the world are getting well through various means, yet the gov and others take a totalitarian dictatorial approach and jeopardize the livelihoods of thousands of hard working, healthy citizens. Criminal.
700,000+ Americans are dead. Who exactly is in denial here.

Idiot Inslee fired Rolovich in the most cowardly way possible.
Watch the press conference. It will piss you off but Chun and Schultz owned firing. Find and statement or phrase at suggest their hands were tied. They wanted the douche bag gone, particularly Chun. He effective accuse Rolo of being unauthentic.

Watch the press conference. It will piss you off but Chun and Schultz owned firing. Find and statement or phrase at suggest their hands were tied. They wanted the douche bag gone, particularly Chun. He effective accuse Rolo of being unauthentic.
How about the first sentence of the press release?

"Due to the requirements set forth in Washington Governor Jay Inslee’s Proclamation 21-14.1, Nick Rolovich is no longer able to fulfill the duties as the football head coach at Washington State University."

I agree that antibody testing should have been part of the mandate process. Immunity is immunity regardless of where it comes. But "alternate treatments," that complete nonsense. That's like saying because we can save more people today with the plague, a large scale vaccination program should be entirely voluntary during an outbreak. Alternate treatments can save lives, but it does jack to slow the spread of an infectious disease.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
I agree that antibody testing should have been part of the mandate process. Immunity is immunity regardless of where it comes. But "alternate treatments," that complete nonsense. That's like saying because we can save more people today with the plague, a large scale vaccination program should be entirely voluntary during an outbreak. Alternate treatments can save lives, but it does jack to slow the spread of an infectious disease.
Covid is the plague now? That whole <1% mortality rate is really taking its toll!

Says the Gestapo.... Having buyer's remorse voting for the supreme leader Biden? Of course not! Why would you?
What choice did we have? An unstable and unbalanced narcissists vs a dotting old fool, them there are slim pickings. The dotting old fool was the best bad choice for most.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I think there may be a lot more to the story. I've "heard" a lot of conflicting things about Rolo's desire to continue coaching and how his family never took to Pullman. He's also got a little Colin Kapernick in him, it seems, so perhaps he has a different vision for his future?

Came to Pullman, didn't like it. Wife didn't like it. COVID blew up last season. Then the politics of vaccinations. I'm wondering if it didn't suck the joy out of coaching from him and spark a new path? He'll be interesting to follow in the coming months and years.

Flat is right in this discussion. This isn’t a political issue that so many here want to make it out to be. Science has rung in about COVID being real and the vaccines to be safe.

Reactions: wazzucougs96
One example: Antibodies from wild type infection do not provide the level of protection from the delta variant that vaccines do.
Also we are seeing different levels of protection from different combos of vaccines or from people who both had covid infection and vaccine vs vaccine only or infection only.

What choice did we have? An unstable and unbalanced narcissists vs a dotting old fool, them there are slim pickings. The dotting old fool was the best bad choice for most.
Really? High inflation rates, embarrassing the nation on a global scale while killing 13 American military because of pure incompetence, alienating key alliances, destroying American Sovereignty with open borders, being involved with a son's "side" businesses... I mean what has this guy done so far that makes you believe he was a better choice? He has done the exact opposite of everything he campaigned on (if you want to call it that). What Biden is doing to this country will have long lasting, negative effects.

One example: Antibodies from wild type infection do not provide the level of protection from the delta variant that vaccines do.
I assume you mean a Alpha infection, not a Delta? Ultimately, neither does J and J (me) and no one is saying it ain't mandate qualified. They all have strength and weakness, particularly J and J, to exclude natural at a minimum is a bit arbitrary, and appears to have been done because of trackability issues, not because of clear inferiority. Though it appears the double whammy, vaccination couple with a natural infection is the absolute best option, so there is some medical justification to have the natural immunity crowd get vaccinated nevertheless.

I assume you mean a Alpha infection, not a Delta? Ultimately, neither does J and J (me) and no one is saying it ain't mandate qualified. They all have strength and weakness, particularly J and J, to exclude natural at a minimum is a bit arbitrary, and appears to have been done because of trackability issues, not because of clear inferiority. Though it appears the double whammy, vaccination couple with a natural infection is the absolute best option, so there is some medical justification to have the natural immunity crowd get vaccinated nevertheless.
hey, always trust a pimp who only comes to a board to troll covid threads. he obviously got his epidemiology degree from CNN, so chill bro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT