ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ ARIZONA GAME THREAD***

Disappointing the offense has not scored their last two possessions. This game would be out of reach if they had.

Back to back possessions for Arizona results in 14 points. Back to back possessions for WSU results in 0 points.

I can't drink enough to calm my Randall rattled nerves. Time to switch to vodka.

A RIDICULOUS hold there that goes uncalled.
I'm honestly starting to believe that I don't know what holding really is. I just assumed that when you see a DL trying to pursue and he has one shoulder that is clearly being restrained from behind him it was a hold. Guess not.

this is literally sickening... we've had multiple chances to put this away and all of a sudden our offense keeps stalling and our D can't stop them.

Welp. Absolutely MUST get points on this next drive, and somehow I don't think 3 will be enough to win.

This is what you get when you go balls out in the first half and pack it in in the 2nd.

In the last 2 weeks we have scored 76 points in the first half and just 14 in the second.

this is literally sickening... we've had multiple chances to put this away and all of a sudden our offense keeps stalling and our D can't stop them.
It will make me ill if we squander such a great road performance now. What a shame to build such an incredible lead and then cap it off with an L?

Oh now we're calling holding I guess
I'm honestly starting to believe that I don't know what holding really is. I just assumed that when you see a DL trying to pursue and he has one shoulder that is clearly being restrained from behind him it was a hold. Guess not.
Well apparently they're calling holding as of now...

that was a fcking ticky tack hold compared to some of the shh!t ive seen the wildcats get away with. seriously, what the hell refs.

Exceptional drive. Big stones. Too bad we didn't take the points on fourth down.

You've got one job, special teams.

Good job, Dom.

Run-run-run-punt if necessary.

Seems counterintuitive but I'd like to see us pass some here. It's what got us here and they can't stop it - don't give up on it now.

That was a TERRIBLE spot. We should have been a yard and a half forward.

But, BALL GAME!!

COUGS WIN IN TUCSON!!

a) that was a bs spot. the OL moved the LOS a full yard and wicks had it easily
b) the OL moved the LOS a full yard! wow, that is impressive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT