ADVERTISEMENT

WSU Football & HBO

Just watched the Sun Devils episode. Good program (the TV program). Herm Edwards was interesting, and came across as a good guy, and in great shape for 65, as shown in his pre-dawn workout. Very serious and intense. He might have smiled once, in the locker room after beating the Cougs. I wonder if we'll see a Leach smile.

In their prep for Cougs: "Gordon doesn't like to run." Good field level video of the game highlights. Edwards' post game statement to Leach: "you're gonna win a lot of games."

Last edited:
Just watched. Edwards is going to be able to recruit to asu. His model of we are going to coach you like an nfl player will sell. These guys are going to be good.

I like Herm Edwards, old school no bs guy.

No Gordon doesn't like to run-will have 10-12 yards of grass in front of him, nobody open and he wont run for the first down.

I like Herm Edwards, old school no bs guy.

No Gordon doesn't like to run-will have 10-12 yards of grass in front of him, nobody open and he wont run for the first down.
Which is funny because a lot of the practices where you see him at QB, he will tuck and run it at times. He definitely needs to use his feet a little more as they go forward. Especially next week where we will face one of the better defenses in the PAC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT