ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ OREGON - Game Thread***

HOLY SMOKES, a 4th down stop and a touchdown on the first play from scrimmage to open this game? Talk about a STATEMENT!!

It's very early, but defense is looking outstanding as Oregon tries to establish the running game. Hope I don't eat my words, but we couldn't have asked for a better start. Missed the touchdown as I was listening on the radio unfortunately - guess I'll have to wait for the highlights.

Hey CaliTrojan, perhaps THATS why his ass isnt on the field.
Perhaps your love feast for Grinch has mess the kids character up by pulling him in and out of games every other series. I played that position and coached it and I've never seen a coach use this idiotic practice.A senior that started the last two and a half years get pulled every other play. I would be out of character as well had my coach pull me every other series. Can't even get into the flow of the freak'n game.

Don't like the free first down, or the rule behind it. On the one hand, shut up and play the game. On the other, you want these guys to get all keyed up in front of 60,000 people and then ask them to curtsy after a big play? Who is this hurting? Officiating makes itself a bigger part of the game than it needs to, and very likely Oregon scores in spite of a terrific effort by the defense. Hate this nanny BS. Call it if it's serious, not if it's "symbolically" "sending the wrong message".

Perhaps your love feast for Grinch has mess the kids character up by pulling him in and out of games every other series. I played that position and coached it and I've never seen a coach use this idiotic practice.A senior that started the last two and a half years get pulled every other play. I would be out of character as well had my coach pull me every other serious. Can even get into the flow of the freak'n game.
I guess that’s why Grinch is coaching on Saturday and you’re online making dumb comments.

Reactions: chipdouglas
Perhaps your love feast for Grinch has mess the kids character up by pulling him in and out of games every other series. I played that position and coached it and I've never seen a coach use this idiotic practice.A senior that started the last two and a half years get pulled every other play. I would be out of character as well had my coach pull me every other serious. Can even get into the flow of the freak'n game.
ok well, when you coach a D1 program full off 2 and 3 stars to a nationally ranked defense, I'll go ahead and take your word over Grinchs on how to coach.

Falk refusing to pass to the middle of the field agaun, gonna find his ass onbthe bench again.

AND FIX THE FKING PUNT GAME.

And just like that, Oregon leads with a backup quarterback despite terrific efforts by the defense and offense. Powell did great last week, but kicking team and stupid rules giving Oregon free points.

I guess that’s why Grinch is coaching on Saturday and you’re online making dumb comments.
Grinch is a character and player killer. Pippens has never been his guy and was waiting for him to make a mistake to pull him. Now he's pulling Molton to make it look like he's being fair or an equal opportunity coach. I see right through his bs even though you don't because you're just a fan.

Falk also refusing to run again. This whole call a passing play every down and audible to a run is awesome when you are at home or playing Cal/Stanford on the road. Autzen it's just plain stupid. And please stop with the GD empty sets!!!!!!!!

Grinch is a character and player killer. Pippens has never been his guy and was waiting for him to make a mistake to pull him. Now he's pulling Molton to make it look like he's being fair or an equal opportunity coach. I see right through his bs even though you don't because you're just a fan.
you got it. Grinch pulls players to spite himself to make a point. He'd rather be right than win. Your insight is truly mind boggling.

And just like that, Oregon leads with a backup quarterback despite terrific efforts by the defense and offense. Powell did great last week, but kicking team and stupid rules giving Oregon free points.
God don't like ugly. Cellus is a good kid and he's getting hosed by a self centered coach.

I don't have any numbers on this but it seems like the deep game is nonexistent compared to the Mayle/Wilson years. Wouldn't be the end of the world if Cracraft were still here - but he's not. Lots of dumps and screens and throwing to Sweet for 4 yards short of the first on 3rd down.

you got it. Grinch pulls players to spite himself to make a point. He'd rather be right than win. Your insight is truly mind boggling.
Put it like this. At least Pippins won't be the reason today since you're okay with your best CB on the bench. He's lucky the kid isn't my son. I'd have words with him on how he's pulling him in and out of series. What coach you know does that to their best CB? I'm waiting...........

Last edited:
Put it like this. At least Pippins want be the reason today since you're okay with your best CB on the bench. He's lucky the kid isn't my son. I'd have words with him on how he's pulling him in and out of series. What coach you know does that to their best CB? I'm waiting...........

If they make that kind of of play well............all of them

You've always got some kind of weird agenda against coaches or individuals. Any other P12 teams whose coaches or players you hate?
Chip, what coach you know pulls their best CB in and out of games every other series? I respect you as a person that knows football sir. Please answer that because I've never witnessed this practice before.

Awful quarter. Offense garbage minus one good play. Pippens being an idiot as usual handing Oregon points. Terrible punts. Get it together boys! Should be blasting this team!!

Put it like this. At least Pippins want be the reason today since you're okay with your best CB on the bench. He's lucky the kid isn't my son. I'd have words with him on how he's pulling him in and out of series. What coach you know does that to their best CB? I'm waiting...........
Pippins the lucky one that you aint his dad

If your son was getting hosed by his coach would you be okay with me telling him to shut the f up? I didn't think so.

Dude.....I am thrilled with the fact that Pippins has played his guts out for WSU, but there has never been a player that I've been more excited to see graduate and leave our program.

Chip, what coach you know pulls their best CB in and out of games every other series? I respect you as a person that knows football sir. Please answer that because I've never witnessed this practice before.
When your "best DB" (debatable) hands the other team a first down by being a jackass you yank him. You claim to be some great coach I don't know any competent coach who wouldn't have yanked 21 out of the game at that point.

And he don’t like a big mouth think-he-know-it-all jackass.
You right. But that's not the point. Like I said, the kid is a very good kid. Came from a city of thugs and killers. He came out of that environment just to get screwed playing the game he loves. Please continue.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT