ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ OREGON - Game Thread***

Whiny ass duck fans. Their DB tackled our receiver 3 years ago w ball on the way and no call! That wasn't even close to PI...great play by Strong.

It is truly unbelievable that we lead by 20 @ Autzen. The number of chances we've given Oregon, between ST bloopers and stupid penalties... We should be trailing by 50 the way anyone not on the defense has played.

It is truly unbelievable that we lead by 20 @ Autzen. The number of chances we've given Oregon, between ST bloopers and stupid penalties... We should be trailing by 50 the way anyone not on the defense has played.
GoFundMe account for Grinch raise?

ANOTHER Interception baby! This D is something we haven't seen in at least a freaking decade! And that pick was off another boner committed by everyone not on D.

Teams are trading turnovers now.
Cougs with a second intercept.

OK....short passes or run a bit. Shorten this game a bit.
10 minutes left in this game.

That's a bullshit call. Should not have been interference. PAC 12 refs smh.

These refs have zero consistency. Allowing lots of contact between receivers & DBs, but then call that kick catch interference?

Can't tell when that ball was coming out, the angles they showed weren't conclusive. Really just wish these idiots would shut up.

Michigan State wins... looks like we'll be Top 10.

Refs there make call so GODAWFUL even the broadcasters can't predict it. Anyone still doubt refs will be arbitrarily lenient toward the losing team? Don't you want your officials to be fair and not affected by the current score? Atrocious.

Michigan State wins... looks like we'll be Top 10.

Refs there make call so GODAWFUL even the broadcasters can't predict it. Anyone still doubt refs will be arbitrarily lenient toward the losing team? Don't you want your officials to be fair and not affected by the current score? Atrocious.
Completely clueless. Literally the only thing it SHOULDN'T have been called, and they called it. Unreal.

Burmeister could be pretty good in a couple years. Looks like he's got talent, throws a nice ball, but it's all too fast for him right now.

I wasn't sure what to expect from our D this season. The way it's turning out, I have more trust in them than our O. Falk still holds on too long, creating sacks, our OL can't consistently open running lanes and sometimes completely breaks down in pass blocking, and our receivers still have too many drops. Without our D, I think we'd be staring at 3-3 right now.

How long will UM tolerate Harbaugh? He’s been pretty mediocre.
I expected him to clean up. I actually went to see tOSU @ the Big House a couple years back - and saw them lose under Harbaugh. Figured, "it's his first year, give him a chance." But the advantages he has over MSU - and to still lose - it's getting to be inexcusable.

Who is signing these broadcasters' paychecks? These guys are signed sealed delivered for Oregon. Getting embarrassing.

In other news, Arizona goes into Colorado and beats them in Boulder. If UA can do it, we definitely can. And 'Furd is up on @Utah. Cougs looking like they can do anything as long as the offense does anything.

James Williams has a TERRIFIC second effort there too.

Pretty amazing victory considering Oregon got the ball on the 50 yard line on every possession.

And also considering Oregon has a feted recruiting class while we're spanking them with our Westcoast/NW leftovers.

33-10 COUGS SMOKE THE DUCKS IN THEIR OWN HOUSE AND APPARENTLY A CAMERAMAN DIED BASED ON THE FOOTAGE I SAW

JOE SALAVA'E has a quick hug with CML before getting the F away as fast as possible

Cougs are BOWL ELIGIBLE in the 6th week of football. Literally the best start of the CML era, it means CML cracks 0.500 as a WSU coach, and means we're going bowling with 6+ games left...

Cougs win big and were not playing their best. What can they do if they put it all together.
Powell was great with FGs today. Key down the stretch.
CML is 35-34 and he started off with terrible records.
Defense played great. Just wondering about injuries to the linebackers. Getting really thin there.

Great job by the team and coaches.

Good game. How about a call for punter tryouts on campus.

I hope I never hear those Fox announcers again: Tim Brando, Spencer Tillman. Constantly disagreeing with the calls, especially pass interference. I thought the calls were good, including the catch and no fumble by Schooler. Once they were right, disagreeing with the punt interference.

Reactions: chipdouglas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT