ADVERTISEMENT

WSU vs. Colorado official game thread

I don’t think the offense is out of sorts. We’ve just missed passes because of the wind. The plays are there to be made, and we will in the 2nd half.

Cougs rule buffs drool. We are a 4th quarter team. Their D is getting gassed. I see us putting it on em in the aevond half.

I don’t think the offense is out of sorts. We’ve just missed passes because of the wind. The plays are there to be made, and we will in the 2nd half.
Was I seeing things or were the long balls being blown to the side a little??

Time to get it going in the second half. Their D is a MASH unit AND they’re down a guy AND they’ve been on the field all day. If we can’t crack it open then...

They say the ball sails in altitude as well but the wind does seem to be the biggest issue today. Gotta' get it figured out.

If we are going to score it will be by dink and dunk. Minshew doesn't have the arm to throw through the wind accurate. He can "kite" it up there, but you are just crossing your fingers it comes down in the right spot. Is the November offensive swoon a real surprise? We have had this problen issue 1987, when the spread first hit Pullman.

If we are going to score it will be by dink and dunk. Minshew doesn't have the arm to throw through the wind accurate. He can "kite" it up there, but you are just crossing your fingers it comes down in the right spot. Is the November offensive swoon a real surprise? We have had this problen issue 1987, when the spread first hit Pullman.
Maybe John Elway could. Yes, shorter passing game with a long throw to a wide open WR who's good at catching punts.

Yeah. I liked the draws too. No shovel pass yet.

Hopefully the guys can settle down now and execute. Honestly we are playing so so much better we just aren’t finishing catches.

Damn. Gave up the long play for a first down. Found an open space in the zone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT