ADVERTISEMENT

WSU vs OSU official game thread

So this is going to be 3 reviews.

That was a lateral. Other 2 could have gone either way.

Missed extra point. At least something went right for the Cougs

Well that was weird.
I thought the first two might have gone in the Coug's way. First one especially.

Team needs to dig down deep and have a drive.
Get the defense a break.
30-28 with the missed extra point.

That pass looked an awful lot like the lateral from the 2002 Apple cup. And of course we get the short end of both calls.

Let’s run it three times in a row and see what happens....

I think that his elbow was down. It was the right call. Unfortunately, the reviews have gone against us this game.

Gave the defense a little more rest. Just like Leach planned it.

This game is nuts. Utah was just as competitive, but this is that after dark secret sauce

Utah played conventional and the Cougars were better at the conventional game. OSU is playing unconventional. Usually, that only goes so far. But, playing at home with a lot of momentum going their way. Who knows what will happen.

About 6 of them of them so far. You would think the odds would favor at least one going for WSU.
Smith might just have made a deal with the devil. The reviews, going for it on 4th down, trick plays, etc. A lot of unconventional things are going their way.

Can’t believe the cushion we give their WRs.
No more talk from these DB’s about going against the best in practice makes them better.
The two SR CB starters are not good. Next year is even more frightening w/only Strong playing any minutes

No more talk from these DB’s about going against the best in practice makes them better.
The two SR CB starters are not good. Next year is even more frightening w/only Strong playing any minutes

I’m not sure what’s going on with Hicks. Presumably He’d be the the other guy.

They have only given up 126 yards passing this game. OSU is only averaging 6.6 yards per attempt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT