ADVERTISEMENT

WSU Women's Soccer 2017 Home Schedule + Practice 1 Recap

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
All Games at Lower Soccer Field

Aug. 9 Colorado State, 11 a.m. (Exh.)
Aug. 18 Minnesota, 7 p.m. (Pac-12 network)
Aug. 25 Saint Mary's, 11 a.m.
Sept. 1 Nebraska, 7:30 p.m.
Sept. 3 Georgia Southern, 12:30 p.m.
Sept. 8 Cal State Northridge, 7 p.m.
Sept. 21 Stanford, 6 p.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
Sept. 28 Colorado, 5:30 p.m. (Pac-12 networks)
Oct. 1 Utah, 11 a.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
Oct. 19 UCLA, 7 p.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
Oct. 22 USC, Noon (Pac-12 Networks)

Video (Practice 1 Recap): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmIy77dfy1g

All Games at Lower Soccer Field

Aug. 9 Colorado State, 11 a.m. (Exh.)
Aug. 18 Minnesota, 7 p.m. (Pac-12 network)
Aug. 25 Saint Mary's, 11 a.m.
Sept. 1 Nebraska, 7:30 p.m.
Sept. 3 Georgia Southern, 12:30 p.m.
Sept. 8 Cal State Northridge, 7 p.m.
Sept. 21 Stanford, 6 p.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
Sept. 28 Colorado, 5:30 p.m. (Pac-12 networks)
Oct. 1 Utah, 11 a.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
Oct. 19 UCLA, 7 p.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
Oct. 22 USC, Noon (Pac-12 Networks)

Video (Practice 1 Recap):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmIy77dfy1g

I don't believe they are playing gu this year and they usually do. If that's an fu from Moos for getting dogged by Few in Hoops, good for him.

I don't believe they are playing gu this year and they usually do. If that's an fu from Moos for getting dogged by Few in Hoops, good for him.
Yep, no scheduled game with Gonzaga this year. I hear and understand what you are saying about this but must disagree with Moos's tactic if that is indeed the case. I rather doubt that it is. We need to be seen in Spokane as much as possible, not less. Cutting off one's nose to spite one's face comes to mind.

In the long term we need to develop a team that Gonzaga can schedule in men's BB without putting a dent in their power index and harming their post season placement. Right now the Zags neither need or want us. Obviously, that will take time. In the meantime, if Moos has an urge to stick it to Few I would hope that he finds a way to do so that doesn't harm us even more.

On a slightly side note, I notice that there are only three OOC games on the road. One to Santa Clara- gotta maintain presence in that California recruiting area- and an apparent five or six day jaunt to Provo (Utah Valley) and Missoula for the Grizzlies. Keeps the travel costs to a minimum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT