ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming Starting LB Suspended

Might want to take another look at the story. It says he was suspended for the NMSU game.

Craig Bohl announced at his presser last Monday previewing the NMSU game that the starting LB had been suspended for the WSU game. He might have played at NMSU. I'll have to take a look at the stats.

Craig Bohl announced at his presser last Monday previewing the NMSU game that the starting LB had been suspended for the WSU game. He might have played at NMSU. I'll have to take a look at the stats.

During the game, the TV announcers said that he would miss the home opener against WSU.

Saw one of the Wyoming defenders get flagged and kicked out for targeting. Does he have to sit for the first half?

Go Cougs!

Saw one of the Wyoming defenders get flagged and kicked out for targeting. Does he have to sit for the first half?

Go Cougs!

NO his penalty is sitting out the second half of the NMSU game, and it was a special teams player.

Looked to me like he stretched something in the knee area. Nothing serious. I expect him to be available for the game with us.
He's OK, but doubtful for our game Saturday. We've got 4 good TEs so while he will certainly be missed, we've got a few other good ones.

His DUI was a month ago. He got suspended one game and the WSU game was the one chosen. Not sure by who or why. The NMSU or Wofford games would have been the easy ones to chose in my opinion. I would have liked him on the field vs you guys and Missouri.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT