ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo: Pac-12 North Preview with Cougs win projection

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
Link: https://sports.yahoo.com/pac-12-north-preview-191506047.html

MaxBorghi_2018_1_2.jpg

Broken clock is right twice a day.

Keep picking Oregon, makes a ton of sense. Especially when it's for the same reason you've picked them the previous two years...

I mean, I don't care one way or another. It's just, if it were me, I think two years of Hebert making a fool of the entire press corps would be enough to sway them. I realize Eason and Gubrud (and co) are unknowns, but in practice so is Herbert.

Whatever...

Last edited:
Reactions: earldacoug
How can you complete 59% of your passes and be thought of as a potential #1 pick in the draft??? Having led your team to a 5-4 in conference record. Multiple interception games against Bowling Green, San Jose State and ASU.

He sucks. He will continue to suck. WSU will win again. Oregon tears taste like sugar, but they taste best at halftime!!!

How can you complete 59% of your passes and be thought of as a potential #1 pick in the draft??? Having led your team to a 5-4 in conference record. Multiple interception games against Bowling Green, San Jose State and ASU.

He sucks. He will continue to suck. WSU will win again. Oregon tears taste like sugar, but they taste best at halftime!!!

Duck fans cling to the argument that his "adjusted comp.%" would be 72% without dropped passes. As if no team experiences drops!

The other funny thing about this article is that they have Jamir Thomas as #16 RB in the conference for fantasy stats. Also, no mention of Deon Mcintosh.

QB 12 241 432 55.8 3246 7.5 6.9 20 15...this stat line got picked in the first round.

They draft on potential as much as they do on production they are so desperate for QB's.

Duck fans cling to the argument that his "adjusted comp.%" would be 72% without dropped passes. As if no team experiences drops!

The other funny thing about this article is that they have Jamir Thomas as #16 RB in the conference for fantasy stats. Also, no mention of Deon Mcintosh.

How many years go by waiting for a break out season before there isn't gonna be a break out season??? He is what he is. 59% passer.

The author didn't do their homework about who was on the roster and who wasn't. Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT