ADVERTISEMENT

You tell me...

BiggsCoug

Hall Of Fame
Feb 5, 2003

Check this kid out.

6'5" 225. Plays receiver. I think he's a tight end at the college level.

Looks like Portland State finally showed up and offered. Otherwise, completely under the radar kid.

Is he PAC 12 kid or not? Your thoughts...

Check this kid out.

Looks like Portland State finally showed up and offered. Otherwise, completely under the radar kid.

So, I sat through a World of Tanks ad, then flipped through the video, and still don't have a name for the kid. Maybe want to paste it in next time?

Looks like Hawaii wound up offering, too, and Oregon wanted him as a PWO, but he's instead going to "wait and weigh his options between football and basketball." http://highschoolsports.oregonlive....crop-of-oregon-high-school-football-recruits/

I don't know what kind of basketball player he is. If he had 8 BCS offers do you think he'd have signed or waited to see what offers he had from basketball? Im guessing he signs.

I see a kid like this and always wonder what would've happened for him if he played at Long Beach Poly or De La Salle or St. Thomas Aquinas or any other high profile high school program. Not because he would've had better coaching. Because he'd have more eyes on him and his school would come with a stronger reputation.

If Bob Stoops was sitting in the office and the head coach said he's got a 6'5" 225 receiver, do you think Stoops asks to see film and speak with him? Probably so. Do you think Bob Stoops or anyone from Oklahoma's staff shows up every year at Churchill HS? Probably not. Exposure matters.

The article says that this was his first year of football. So he has only started to tap into his football talent .One would guess that he has a higher ceiling in football than basketball.

Check this kid out.

Price and Wulff would have recruited that kid. Not sure where he would fit in with Leach. I am surprised Gary Anderson didn't recruit the kid. Mike Reilly would have.

Price and Wulff would have recruited that kid. Not sure where he would fit in with Leach. I am surprised Gary Anderson didn't recruit the kid. Mike Reilly would have.

Well, if Wulff would have recruited him, then I'd prefer Leach stay 100 miles away. ;-)

And if Riley would have recruited him, then why didn't he? He still has his contacts down there and has shown he fully intends to recruit the Pac12 footprint.

Well, if Wulff would have recruited him, then I'd prefer Leach stay 100 miles away. ;-)

And if Riley would have recruited him, then why didn't he? He still has his contacts down there and has shown he fully intends to recruit the Pac12 footprint.
Cause he (Reilly) doesn't have to recruit projects any longer. He can get ready made TE's. He doesn't need to recruit developmental kids at Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT