ADVERTISEMENT

History video...

Coug95man2

Hall Of Fame
Dec 7, 2011
We have a history and one to be proud of. The link is to a video I just found. It's been out for a while but I don't remember it ever being posted here. This truly made me proud. We have a great past. And Sponge, you can call me a cheerleader on this post. I'm proud to say I'm a Coug. And I do believe we are building a program to get us back where we can add highlights to this video. Roll the tape!!!

BTW, this video made me miss 2 things:
1. Bob Rob calling a touchdown…
2. the old Butch

We have a history and one to be proud of. The link is to a video I just found. It's been out for a while but I don't remember it ever being posted here. This truly made me proud. We have a great past. And Sponge, you can call me a cheerleader on this post. I'm proud to say I'm a Coug. And I do believe we are building a program to get us back where we can add highlights to this video. Roll the tape!!!

2. the old Butch

Thanks for sharing! That was a fun watch.

2. the old Butch
Great video, especially for us old guys. The one clip I liked was that of Samoa Samoa. He wasn't the best qb, but I enjoyed the fact that he was amphibious.

Great video, especially for us old guys. The one clip I liked was that of Samoa Samoa. He wasn't the best qb, but I enjoyed the fact that he was amphibious.
Hey...you were the master of these vids. Do you have any more up under your sleeve?

BTW, you got younger in you profile pic. :) Geez...I remember when I told him to scram when he was sitting in my seat lol. Now he could probably take my milk money.

Thanks a bunch; I had not seen that. It is less than 2 years old, because it had the OT Apple Cup interception. I'm kind of surprised that it didn't get distributed more widely.

Great video!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT