ADVERTISEMENT

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
with all the talk about playoffs and if we can get to that number 4, got me to thinking. Has any pac 12 team ever won 13 games? Nope. Utah did when they were in the MWC. Would be pretty cool to be the first.

Long way to go...Beat the Mild Cats!

Well, if we win out, win the P12 champ game and win the Rose Bowl we get to 14.
Of course if we get to in the field of 4 and win it all we could get to 15.

13-1 is better than 13-2, so the hell with Oregon. A lot of people are hung up about the number 8 ranking, personally I don't care, just keep winning and things will fall into place. If they run the table from here and don't make the NC game, 13-1 would probably be good enough for number 3 in the country. If they make the playoffs and get spanked in the 1st round they are 12-2 and probably 5th or 6th. So just keep winning, and the rest takes care of itself.

Well, if we win out, win the P12 champ game and win the Rose Bowl we get to 14.
Of course if we get to in the field of 4 and win it all we could get to 15.

Your math is off there. If we run the table in the regular season, we'll be 11-1. Win the Pac-12 championship....12-1.......Rose Bowl.....13-1......or CFP Championship.....14-1.

Your math is off there. If we run the table in the regular season, we'll be 11-1. Win the Pac-12 championship....12-1.......Rose Bowl.....13-1......or CFP Championship.....14-1.

Whoops. . And I haven't even been drinking :). Thanks for the correction.

Reactions: Coug90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT