ADVERTISEMENT

2-7 in league

7th place finish followed by 11th place finish. Finished 1 spot ahead of a coach that literally tore the roster down to essentially an expansion team.

It’s time for Jake from Wisconsin to leave.

“We have standards around here.”
-Jake Dickert.

My Biggs translator says it’s a pejorative analogy to foreskin.

It actually translates to say, "Biggs is an insecure prick". I'm not happy with this season and I'm hoping that Cam does go pro because I can't wait to see our next QB....but pretty much everything else that Biggs is spewing out is just a bunch of petty drivel. Leach left our program with gaping roster holes and Rolovich ended up being a selfish twat. This season shows that Dickert and Arbuckle have room to improve and he should be on the hot seat next season but only a moron fires a WSU coach for finishing 5-7 after taking the team to bowl games in the prior two seasons.

Biggs is a moron.

I'm of the opinion that you are what your record says you are.

I want to see Dickert succeed. I think he speaks like a leader (he takes responsibility). But he also had a really bad losing streak this year where his team didn't show up for a few of those games. That was very alarming.

The offensive line struggles that his teams have shown can't continue. Coaching at WSU is tough with little margin for error. It will cost him his job if he doesn't rectify that.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
Stop taking the WSU football vaccine of lies. 2-7 is fireable.

If 2-7 in league play isn’t fireable? What is???

Enough is enough. Chunk and Dickfore have run it into the ground. Whatever Leach left behind is gone. Thanks for nothing fella’s!

2 & fcking 7 in league play is not ok.

Stop taking the WSU football vaccine of lies. 2-7 is fireable.

If 2-7 in league play isn’t fireable? What is???

Enough is enough. Chunk and Dickfore have run it into the ground. Whatever Leach left behind is gone. Thanks for nothing fella’s!

2 & fcking 7 in league play is not ok.
I'll play the part of Mr. ED. 😉

A head coach has this conference record during his first three seasons:

1-8
4-5
2-7

Fire his ass and run him out of town or keep him? Inquiring minds...

It actually translates to say, "Biggs is an insecure prick". I'm not happy with this season and I'm hoping that Cam does go pro because I can't wait to see our next QB....but pretty much everything else that Biggs is spewing out is just a bunch of petty drivel. Leach left our program with gaping roster holes and Rolovich ended up being a selfish twat. This season shows that Dickert and Arbuckle have room to improve and he should be on the hot seat next season but only a moron fires a WSU coach for finishing 5-7 after taking the team to bowl games in the prior two seasons.

Biggs is a moron.
Rolovich was anything but selfish. You know how much he donated during covid? Who he was giving to? You want to question how much he was doing for the team through all of the fake shit that the libtard governor forced people to go through?

You are a major dumbass if you're calling Rolovich selfish.

Disagree with his plays... his recruiting... whatever.

Don't be a doosche and call the man selfish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 702coug
Rolovich was anything but selfish. You know how much he donated during covid? Who he was giving to? You want to question how much he was doing for the team through all of the fake shit that the libtard governor forced people to go through?

How much did he donate? Who did he donate to? I looked it up and I found that he bought pizzas for the hospital staff and breakfast for the Pullman police and firefighters. Doing some quick math, he spent roughly $300 on each instance. If he did that every week for a year, that's $15k. It's pretty cool, but that was less than 1% of his take home salary at WSU. Not exactly emptying his bank account with his generosity.

FWIW, I forego $20k per year in potential rent on a house that I own in Las Vegas so my brother with cancer has a roof over his head....and I'm not pulling down a $3 million per year gross salary.

No more gaslighting. 2-7 sucks. It is a fireable season.

“We have standards around here.”
“There are no moral victories.”
“He is a high level NFL qb.”
- Jake Dickert

End the brainwashing of WSU fans. No more WSU football lies vaccine.

7th place to 11th place. Awful.

I think I told you when they let Arnett fire the entire offensive staff it would not turn our well. I could see Spurrier butting heads with Arnett but firing the rest was just petty and immature. He got his payback and has probably closed a lot of future employment options for himself in the future .
9-4 to 5-7 , breaks a 13 year bowl streak.

Ive seen some football people comment on how Leachs staff had just signed extensions and how irregular and unprofessional that whole deal was. Their defense improved after he was fired. I think he will be lucky to get a DC job in the big sky. How could you trust that guy on your staff ? I’d imagine the coaching fraternity won’t look well on him.

BTW , Their G5 OC Barbay ran a horribly designed play that got Seth Davis blown up and he’s out with a torn ACL. all those good young players Leach signed need to hit the portal. Parson, Creed Whitmore, Seth Davis.

They just hired Jeff Lebby of the Briles family. OC, never been a HC. good luck in Starkville.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
WSU should fire Dickert and bring in Saban.

Then bring in a roster of high priced NIL mercenaries.

Expand the stadium to 80k.

While they are at it, tear down Beasley and build a 7400 seat state of the art arena with luxury boxes for all the big dollar donors.

Biggs, what side of the arena do you want your luxury box? Assume the south side across from the students but wanted to double check.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
How much did he donate? Who did he donate to? I looked it up and I found that he bought pizzas for the hospital staff and breakfast for the Pullman police and firefighters. Doing some quick math, he spent roughly $300 on each instance. If he did that every week for a year, that's $15k. It's pretty cool, but that was less than 1% of his take home salary at WSU. Not exactly emptying his bank account with his generosity.

FWIW, I forego $20k per year in potential rent on a house that I own in Las Vegas so my brother with cancer has a roof over his head....and I'm not pulling down a $3 million per year gross salary.
I don’t recall the specifics but he gave back five percent of his salary voluntarily and was known for ordering a bunch of food from local restaurants. Five percent was about 150k.

While they are at it, tear down Beasley and build a 7400 seat state of the art arena with luxury boxes for all the big dollar donors.

Biggs, what side of the arena do you want your luxury box? Assume the south side across from the students but wanted to double check.
And Saban should pay us to work in Pullman! Then pay the assistants out of his own pocket! If he’s ever behind at halftime fire him!

We can start with having well coached football.

And ending the brainwashing of WSU fans into thinking 2-7 is good.

To be clear, if you think a 30,000 seat stadium is acceptable for Power 5, you’ve been tricked by the Church of the Right Way.

He is a camp arm. Someone has to throw the ball to all the receivers. You need bodies to do it. Hence, drafted late.

He is a circus of a qb. He does not steady the offense. He runs around wild when pressured and is not decisive in choosing to run.

For a HC to say he is a high level NFL qb is either promotion or ignorance. Maybe both.
I recall the wisdom you spewed in the spring about Ward not making an NFL camp. Tune has changed I guess.

To be clear, if you think a 30,000 seat stadium is acceptable for Power 5, you’ve been tricked by the Church of the Right Way.
Captain hindsight, but WSU should have combined the football ops building and indoor practice facility where the practice field is. Practice in the stadium.

At the same time, luxury seating on top of the football ops building and with the savings of combining IPF and OPS added a deck in the east end zone or a second deck over the student section to bring capacity to 40-42k and a look of a “real” stadium.

But that ship has sailed. Buying players is the best ROI for now.

To be clear, you think 50,000 empty seats is something other than a waste of $100 million. Buck up. You can direct the funds exclusively for stadium expansion.

Captain hindsight, but WSU should have combined the football ops building and indoor practice facility where the practice field is. Practice in the stadium.

At the same time, luxury seating on top of the football ops building and with the savings of combining IPF and OPS added a deck in the east end zone or a second deck over the student section to bring capacity to 40-42k and a look of a “real” stadium.

But that ship has sailed. Buying players is the best ROI for now.

Oh for sure. Who is the GM at WSU? How are the contracts structured?

Once you have all these paid players… who is gonna coach em??? SC donors paid a lot of $$$ this year. For what? Was this season acceptable for them? How did that go over with those paying for the labor?

The sooner schools get NFL guys into their programs… the better off they will be. Managing a locker room full of pros, dealing with agents, dealing with players demanding playing time to fulfill their NIL obligations and keep their name relevant… The game has changed.

There are only so many seats at the 6 and 7 figure NIL table. And once teams start going, let’s say 2-7, how do you keep the money flowing from donors pissed off that the kids they paid for didn’t win much for games?

Im sure the schools thought it was a stroke of brilliance to push the labor costs onto the fans. What happens when counting on someone else to pay your labor doesn’t work out?

Rolo = me, not we.

Also a terrible coach.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz

That sounds like a tough situation, and you are a good man for doing that for him. Question-Do you claim him as a dependent on your taxes? If he has little or no income, you should be able to claim him, given your level of support for him. I don't advocate for tax evasion, but tax avoidance is certainly warranted. I don't want folks paying more to the government than is required.

Not a CPA and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so be sure to check with the proper expert first to verify the accuracy of my suggestion.

The Pac 12 was average to bad. I said so in a thread a while back and was chastised. I know good football when I see it and bad football when I see it. When 9 teams finish 1-8 to 5-4 in league play…. very middle class to lower class.

WSU had way too many games against teams that had awful years last year to only win 2. Outcoached all year by a staff that has no business in Power 5 football.

Then to listen to Dickfore say that Ward is a “high level NFL guy” in the presser last night… wtf is that? Either he is just fluffing his player to make him look better than he is (Meion Sanders) OR he has no fcking clue what he is looking at. WSU has had high level NFL guys at QB. Even had some guys that were just NFL guys. Not fcking one of them is the circus act that Ward is behind center. All of them would have led WSU to victory last night.

If your HC can’t recognize talent at the QB position, you have the wrong guy.

Time for Dickfore to go. 2-7 against this soft ass league? No way. And now he is gonna lead WSU into an uncertain future? Wow.
You don’t know jack shit. You’re a high school JV coach. The pac 12 was the best conference in the country. We left some wins out there, shoulda been 7-5 at worst coulda been 9-3.

You don’t know jack shit. You’re a high school JV coach. The pac 12 was the best conference in the country. We left some wins out there, shoulda been 7-5 at worst coulda been 9-3.
Not to get off topic but as long as fans/boosters are willing to shell out big money, the transfer portal will be an equalizer and you’ll see a lot more parity between top teams and conferences. Look at the top players in the PAC and how many of them started somewhere else. SMU may be a top AcC school in a year or two.

Now back to the topic on hand on why WSU should fire their coach with no money and a job only a desperate fool would want right now.

Not to get off topic but as long as fans/boosters are willing to shell out big money, the transfer portal will be an equalizer and you’ll see a lot more parity between top teams and conferences. Look at the top players in the PAC and how many of them started somewhere else. SMU may be a top AcC school in a year or two.

Now back to the topic on hand on why WSU should fire their coach with no money and a job only a desperate fool would want right now.
Same dipshit who thinks we should add 30K seats to a stadium we can’t fill.

I will argue that a 30,000 seat stadium that's built with a retractable roof... massive luxury suites... maximum amount of FLAIR possible...

Be louder and better vs. competition...

To me that would outweigh the significance of us having a 50,000 seat arena.

I will argue that a 30,000 seat stadium that's built with a retractable roof... massive luxury suites... maximum amount of FLAIR possible...

Be louder and better vs. competition...

To me that would outweigh the significance of us having a 50,000 seat arena.
Correct, because no more than 30K would be there anyways. Make the experience more enjoyable for a profit for those who will attend.

Correct, because no more than 30K would be there anyways. Make the experience more enjoyable for a profit for those who will attend.
Biggs is not wrong about making a statement with a stadium. If we had the money... it would be absolutely right to go with a 60,000 seat stadium.

I honestly think that people are missing the point in landing players with looks and dedication.

When we 1st did the "renovation" of Martin Stadium... it was spot on. We just need to finish the deal! You can't tell me that WSU is a football college with what we show. At least... not to those who haven't lived it.

What's not funny here is how much people seem to be out of sync with what it really takes.

Or...

They really want the football of the 70's and 80's to comeback. It's not going to happen so stop wishing/thinking that way.

Reactions: longtimecoug
Biggs is not wrong about making a statement with a stadium. If we had the money... it would be absolutely right to go with a 60,000 seat stadium.

I honestly think that people are missing the point in landing players with looks and dedication.

When we 1st did the "renovation" of Martin Stadium... it was spot on. We just need to finish the deal! You can't tell me that WSU is a football college with what we show. At least... not to those who haven't lived it.

What's not funny here is how much people seem to be out of sync with what it really takes.

Or...

They really want the football of the 70's and 80's to comeback. It's not going to happen so stop wishing/thinking that way.
45K would be about right, I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT