ADVERTISEMENT

2-7 in league

Biggs is not wrong about making a statement with a stadium. If we had the money... it would be absolutely right to go with a 60,000 seat stadium.

I honestly think that people are missing the point in landing players with looks and dedication.

When we 1st did the "renovation" of Martin Stadium... it was spot on. We just need to finish the deal! You can't tell me that WSU is a football college with what we show. At least... not to those who haven't lived it.

What's not funny here is how much people seem to be out of sync with what it really takes.

Or...

They really want the football of the 70's and 80's to comeback. It's not going to happen so stop wishing/thinking that way.

People view the stadium thru the eyes of a fan.

How many times did Price lose a kid because he tripped to WSU… then tripped to UCLA? Do ya think the fcking Rose Bowl helped??? Did the kid care if it was full of fans or not?

The stadium isnt for fans. The stadium doesnt need to be full. The stadium is a recruiting tool that has an enormous impact on talent acquisition. Wanna get better talent? Have better facilities. Including a bigger stadium. Wanna win more than 2 fcking league games? Get better talent. Wanna get better coaches? Give them better recruiting tools.

Sadly WSU has so many stupid fcking fans that refuse to believe a bigger stadium would help. cuck90 leads the charge of fcking morons taking the WSU football vaccine of lies. The loser mentality at WSU is a virus that is killing the school from the inside out. Why strive to have nice things? Why refuse to accept 2 league wins? Always blame the fans, always blame anyone but admin and coaches. What a fcking poverty mentality.

WSU needs higher standards 2 league wins aint it. WSU needs to fire Dickfore and his staff. Think the president doesnt have a slush fund? You’re wrong.

Not to get off topic but as long as fans/boosters are willing to shell out big money, the transfer portal will be an equalizer and you’ll see a lot more parity between top teams and conferences. Look at the top players in the PAC and how many of them started somewhere else. SMU may be a top AcC school in a year or two.

Now back to the topic on hand on why WSU should fire their coach with no money and a job only a desperate fool would want right now.

If this is what you think… jesus.

Why do you think WSU has no money? They have the $ to get rid of people if they want to. The fcking school has been around a longgg time. You truly believe that there isn’t a presidents “excellence fund” with some money? You truly believe that WSU couldn’t fire Dickfore if he went 0-9 this year? gtfoutta here with this horse shit.

As bad as things are right now, there are 250 football coaches better than Dickfore that would take this job.

Yes, he is a 40 yr old coach who really is that fcking bad! So yes, they could replace him.

Enough of the woe is me, WSU has lint in its pockets, who would wanna coach our school attitude.

Stop taking the WSU football vaccine of lies!!!

That sounds like a tough situation, and you are a good man for doing that for him. Question-Do you claim him as a dependent on your taxes? If he has little or no income, you should be able to claim him, given your level of support for him. I don't advocate for tax evasion, but tax avoidance is certainly warranted. I don't want folks paying more to the government than is required.

Not a CPA and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so be sure to check with the proper expert first to verify the accuracy of my suggestion.

We don't claim him because it's more complicated than that. We bought the house 10 years ago for my parents to live in. They were renting a condo for $1500 per month and we bought the house so we could reduce their cost down to $750 per month. They are both gone and now both my brother and sister live there. With her there, it's harder to say that it's just him that we are supporting but we only charge them $600 per month instead of the $2,100 per month that it's worth on the normal market. We also don't make them pay in the month of December for Christmas. The upside is that the house is worth about $250k more than we bought it for, so we'll do all right at the end of the deal. We probably could game the tax system if we wanted, but I don't want to mess with an audit so I don't worry about it.

Reactions: CougEd
2-7 is fireable.
11th place finish is fireable.
30,000 seats is an embarrassment.
Stop drinking the Kool Aid. Stop enabling Chunk and Dickfore.

eople view the stadium thru the eyes of a fan.

How many times did Price lose a kid because he tripped to WSU… then tripped to UCLA? Do ya think the fcking Rose Bowl helped??? Did the kid care if it was full of fans or not?

The stadium isnt for fans. The stadium doesnt need to be full. The stadium is a recruiting tool that has an enormous impact on talent acquisition. Wanna get better talent? Have better facilities. Including a bigger stadium. Wanna win more than 2 fcking league games? Get better talent. Wanna get better coaches? Give them better recruiting tools.

Sadly WSU has so many stupid fcking fans that refuse to believe a bigger stadium would help. cuck90 leads the charge of fcking morons taking the WSU football vaccine of lies. The loser mentality at WSU is a virus that is killing the school from the inside out. Why strive to have nice things? Why refuse to accept 2 league wins? Always blame the fans, always blame anyone but admin and coaches. What a fcking poverty mentality.

WSU needs higher standards 2 league wins aint it. WSU needs to fire Dickfore and his staff. Think the president doesnt have a slush fund? You’re wrong.

I know Biggs won't see this because he's a pussy (and a moron), but other than him, posters on this board view the stadium through the eyes of a rational human being instead of idiot living in the 1980's thinking that the "Big House" was special because it was so big.

People don't revere the Rose Bowl or Michigan Stadium because of size alone....they are revered because of their history and tradition. Anybody who's actually been to a game in the Rose Bowl knows that it's a sh!tty experience and it's no wonder that UCLA fans don't go to games. The thing is a giant pile of steaming poop.

Anyone with a brain knows that a 40,000 seat stadium that looks like Northwestern's proposed stadium is going to be more impressive and better for recruits (and fans) than an 80,000 seat turd that sits half empty on Gameday. Providing a great environment for fans and players is more important than just whipping out a giant flaccid penis hoping that it impresses the girls when it's not in action. Early in the season when the Cougs were playing well, recruits commented that we had a great atmosphere. That's a way bigger deal than raw seat numbers. Providing a great fan experience is going to make them want to be there. Empty acres of seats on game day tells fans that it isn't worth the trouble. If future money allows us to do so, we should work to make our stadium better, but in a well thought out way....not....."MORE SEATS.....MORE SEATS!"

Also, we already hear whining about hotels....where would fans stay even if they wanted to come? Remember, Biggs is an idiot and his opinion on stadium size is the most significant display of that.

The ignore function should work 2 ways. Blocked from your view and blocked from their view.

Flat, I know you’re commenting. To be clear, you’re a moron. You have nothing worthwhile to say or add. You are not worthy of reading my posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Flatlandcoug
If this is what you think… jesus.

Why do you think WSU has no money? They have the $ to get rid of people if they want to. The fcking school has been around a longgg time. You truly believe that there isn’t a presidents “excellence fund” with some money? You truly believe that WSU couldn’t fire Dickfore if he went 0-9 this year? gtfoutta here with this horse shit.

As bad as things are right now, there are 250 football coaches better than Dickfore that would take this job.

Yes, he is a 40 yr old coach who really is that fcking bad! So yes, they could replace him.

Enough of the woe is me, WSU has lint in its pockets, who would wanna coach our school attitude.

Stop taking the WSU football vaccine of lies!!!
WSU has no money because, unfortunately, there are lot of "fans" like yourself that complain about everything, don't buy tickets, don't donate, and don't attend games.

If you don’t like what I post stupidgibbons, click ignore and move on.

Ward made an even bigger idiot out of you.

We don't claim him because it's more complicated than that. We bought the house 10 years ago for my parents to live in. They were renting a condo for $1500 per month and we bought the house so we could reduce their cost down to $750 per month. They are both gone and now both my brother and sister live there. With her there, it's harder to say that it's just him that we are supporting but we only charge them $600 per month instead of the $2,100 per month that it's worth on the normal market. We also don't make them pay in the month of December for Christmas. The upside is that the house is worth about $250k more than we bought it for, so we'll do all right at the end of the deal. We probably could game the tax system if we wanted, but I don't want to mess with an audit so I don't worry about it.
I thought charging below market rent to related parties was gaming the tax system.🤷🏼‍♂️

If you don’t like what I post stupidgibbons, click ignore and move on.

Ward made an even bigger idiot out of you.
And I will add that your insecurities have hit a new high. Not only are you too cowardly to read posts that disagree with you, now you want other people to ignore your drivel.

That’s taking echo chamber to a new level.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Biggs, that one year you claimed to have walked onto the football team to gain your stunning insight, was Walden the coach?

• Haha
Reactions: Coug90
No more gaslighting. 2-7 sucks. It is a fireable season.

“We have standards around here.”
“There are no moral victories.”
“He is a high level NFL qb.”
- Jake Dickert

End the brainwashing of WSU fans. No more WSU football lies vaccine.

7th place to 11th place. Awful.
Tell me how many other coaches besides Smoth and Dickert are told you don’t have a conference next year? You don’t think that put pressure on the kids ?

And again you would have fired Walden, Erickson , Prixe twice, Doba and Leach . Anyone you wouldn’t fire ?

45K would be about right, I believe.
45K would be awesome…if we could fill it. There was a chunk of time and games during the Leach era we could have sold out 45K. Of course the Gameday game. A few apple cups. Several others. Right now there’s zero chance. Early on with Leach it would have made sense to look at +10-12K. Right now it’s nonsensical.

No more gaslighting. 2-7 sucks. It is a fireable season.

“We have standards around here.”
“There are no moral victories.”
“He is a high level NFL qb.”
- Jake Dickert

End the brainwashing of WSU fans. No more WSU football lies vaccine.

7th place to 11th place. Awful.

45K would be awesome…if we could fill it. There was a chunk of time and games during the Leach era we could have sold out 45K. Of course the Gameday game. A few apple cups. Several others. Right now there’s zero chance. Early on with Leach it would have made sense to look at +10-12K. Right now it’s nonsensical.
It doesnt have to be full

Reactions: Cougini5591

cuck90 is fcking stupid. is he still trying to take me down woth this fcking dumb idea that unless WSU sells out games they can’t have a bigger stadium?

what a fcking idiot he is. WSU is better off without him and his band of low ceiling, we have always done it this way, 2-7 is good enough, loser fcking fans. Whatever money they donate, aint much… whatever games they attend… genuinely better off without them and their loser mentality that makes WSU worse. Fck off! All of you!

OK. But it has to be paid for, the cost will be $100 million+, and somebody has to pay the bill. Why spend money on empty seats, instead of [fill in name of shiny thing here, NIL, etc.]? And this a polite reminder that even when games sell out, there are plenty of empty seats.

The ultimate irony is that Biggs would never buy a ticket, even in the nosebleeds, of his vaunted 80,000 seat stadium.

obs, Ive had you on ignore for prob a decade. You should click ignore on my profile and move on.

Amping up stadium seating capacity to 50K makes about as much sense as putting a Costco in Dusty.
You're overdoing it, but I will bite...

If you put a Costco in Pullman how much would Pullman grow? Have it right off 195 when turning into Pullman.

You really don't think us having a Lexus of a stadium helps more than a Kia?

If you put a Costco in Pullman how much would Pullman grow? Have it right off 195 when turning into Pullman.

He doesn’t. Because he is fcking dumb. These stupid fckers don’t get it. They are uncomfortable with WSU changing. They would rather WSU be last in the conference and last in facilities than actually win. The change is too much for them.

WSU is better off without obs and his loser friends. Their ideology keeps WSU down.

cuck90 is fcking stupid. is he still trying to take me down woth this fcking dumb idea that unless WSU sells out games they can’t have a bigger stadium?

what a fcking idiot he is. WSU is better off without him and his band of low ceiling, we have always done it this way, 2-7 is good enough, loser fcking fans. Whatever money they donate, aint much… whatever games they attend… genuinely better off without them and their loser mentality that makes WSU worse. Fck off! All of you!
Biggs: We need a bigger stadium even though we can’t sell tickets for the seats we have. Also Biggs: F all the fans that buy tickets and show up and donate if they don’t agree with my nonsensical ideas, WSU is better off without them!

How many games did you get to this year, FUPA?

I thought charging below market rent to related parties was gaming the tax system.🤷🏼‍♂️

I don't take any write-offs on the house at all and treat it as a second home. Again...I don't really want to be audited. I'm probably missing out on another few grand a year in tax savings if I wanted to live dangerously, but I don't figure it's worth it.

I think we'd all like a nicer stadium. Owning a Lexus doesn't mean that it has the payload capacity of a 1 ton Ford pickup. Using the car analogy, Biggs wants a 1 ton dually when what we need is a 1/2 ton King Ranch. Of course, with the way things are going, we'll be lucky to be able to afford the XLT.

flathead, move on. Click ignore and move on. You’re a dummy.

I may be a dummy on some things...but you're an ignorant moron who flashes a "I was a coach" badge at people like you're a TSA agent pulling over people for speeding. I have a moral obligation to counter your stupidity on this board.

cuck90 you can piss off too.

You dumb fckers chase me around this message board. You just can’t get enough. You’re losers.

Click ignore you moron and move on.

cuck90 you can piss off too.

You dumb fckers chase me around this message board. You just can’t get enough. You’re losers.

Click ignore you moron and move on.
Ignore is for pussies. Besides it’s funny to see what stupid shit you are going to type next.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
@PINGDUDE4 what’s your take on Lebby, how do you see him doing in Starkville/sec. He was wanting out of Norman. I think the NIL there is going to lower the ceiling on what he tries to do there. Their schedule next year is brutal.

He doesn’t. Because he is fcking dumb. These stupid fckers don’t get it. They are uncomfortable with WSU changing. They would rather WSU be last in the conference and last in facilities than actually win. The change is too much for them.

WSU is better off without obs and his loser friends. Their ideology keeps WSU down.
It has nothing to do with change. It has to do with basic economics and the law of supply and demand.

You live in a fantasy world that believes something Kevin Costner said in a cornfield once.

obs, Ive had you on ignore for prob a decade. You should click ignore on my profile and move on.
Why would I ignore you? This is great comedy.

You go ahead and put me on ignore if that's your level of intellectual curiousity and competitiveness.

I’m coming around to the big stadium idea.

Think about how much success WSU has had in basketball due to our arena being one of the biggest in the PAC and how we routinely beat out gu for recruits bc of their dinky arena.
Probably why our highly ranked volleyball team plays all of their matches in Beasley too!

I’m coming around to the big stadium idea.

Think about how much success WSU has had in basketball due to our arena being one of the biggest in the PAC and how we routinely beat out gu for recruits bc of their dinky arena.

If you think having shitty facilities helps, go cheer for another team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT