ADVERTISEMENT

2020 WR signee Mike Pettway enters transfer portal

Shame. It is understandable that he wants to be closer to his daughter. I wonder what changed, as his daughter was born on signing day I believe, Could be that he missed his daughter more than he thought he would or maybe the mother needs help. I guess it really does not matter. Wish him well.

Somehow I missed the news of Fisher's exit. I know Rolovich doesn't tend to use as many receivers, but where we were once stacked at receiver we're a bit thin on proven depth now. Harris, Calvin, Bell, and Jackson? There's some speed there, but not a lot of size. Don't think any of them are over 6', or over 180 lbs. Plus, 2 of them are seniors, so if there's no season until fall '21....do we really only have 2 of them coming back?

Somehow I missed the news of Fisher's exit. I know Rolovich doesn't tend to use as many receivers, but where we were once stacked at receiver we're a bit thin on proven depth now. Harris, Calvin, Bell, and Jackson? There's some speed there, but not a lot of size. Don't think any of them are over 6', or over 180 lbs. Plus, 2 of them are seniors, so if there's no season until fall '21....do we really only have 2 of them coming back?

I feel that CJ Jr is going to be our best receiver this/next year. The guy is the most explosive WR we have. Reminds me of an old Seahawk D-Jack. Fast, elusive, the ability to separate. Nothing not to like about this guy. Too bad he only has one year of eligibility left. Size wise, we got that kid Ollie out of TX(?) who redshirted last year and Brandon Gray. Gray is a little on the light side but has upside having that kind of height.

I feel that CJ Jr is going to be our best receiver this/next year. The guy is the most explosive WR we have. Reminds me of an old Seahawk D-Jack. Fast, elusive, the ability to separate. Nothing not to like about this guy. Too bad he only has one year of eligibility left. Size wise, we got that kid Ollie out of TX(?) who redshirted last year and Brandon Gray. Gray is a little on the light side but has upside having that kind of height.

I still remember watching him when he was at Indepedence CC as part of Last Chance U. He didn't have any personal drama so he wasn't featured, but it seemed like a lot of the times when there was a big passing play, he was the one catching the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT