ADVERTISEMENT

7 spots

etowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Apr 15, 2018
Keyshawn Smith flipped to Miami. Ouch. Really thought he fit well and would be a great late bloomer.

Guess we are hunting for a WR again.

Keyshawn Smith flipped to Miami. Ouch. Really thought he fit well and would be a great late bloomer.

Guess we are hunting for a WR again.
It is interesting that it all occurred so quickly, almost as if Miami contacted him after he signed with WSU. Of course, all coaches are honest people and stuff like that would never happen.

It is interesting that it all occurred so quickly, almost as if Miami contacted him after he signed with WSU. Of course, all coaches are honest people and stuff like that would never happen.
Hope for his sake he committed to the school and not the coach. Diaz is not a head coach and will be fired before he ever takes the field.

Hope for his sake he committed to the school and not the coach. Diaz is not a head coach and will be fired before he ever takes the field.

Was thinking the same thing. He's 1-2 years away from a coaching change while Miami continues to spin its wheels in returning to relevance.

Was thinking the same thing. He's 1-2 years away from a coaching change while Miami continues to spin its wheels in returning to relevance.

I've always felt that it's better for a kid to decommit now, as opposed to a year later. If he's having 2nd thoughts, then by all means, this is the time to move on.

I think we will be seeing Urban Meyer's name come up quite a bit if that is the case.

I've always felt that it's better for a kid to decommit now, as opposed to a year later. If he's having 2nd thoughts, then by all means, this is the time to move on.

Agree completely. The only thing that I hope is that the kid gave Rolovich a chance to talk to him before he decided to move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT