ADVERTISEMENT

9/11 Survivor Story

You simply ignored my premise. This has been done before. Not to mention Trump was known to have somewhat of a fascination with Hitler. His ex wife said as much.

Yeah…I don’t buy it. Fine, call me crazy (one who hangs on Laura Loomers words 😂).

The irregularities of both these events are odd to say the least. SS doesn’t let people emerge and pose for photos when there is an active shooter. That alone is insanity. Not to mention his ear miraculously healed in what…a week…with no signs of trauma. A slow healing part of the body on an 80 year old man? 🤔. Yup I said it…doesn’t pass the smell test.
You think I am fascinated by Laura Loomer? Someone that I don't even know who the Hell she is? Someone that I have never been to her website, if she even has one? Or followed her X account? BTW, I do NOT have an X account at all, do not follow anyone on X, and only see X things when they are posted here. Kind of like you, apparently, since you seem to know a lot more about her than I do.

So you are hitching your wagon to a couple of wild conspiracy theories that probably have about a 1 in 100,000,000 chance of being true? Good plan!

You think I am fascinated by Laura Loomer? Someone that I don't even know who the Hell she is? Someone that I have never been to her website, if she even has one? Or followed her X account? BTW, I do NOT have an X account at all, do not follow anyone on X, and only see X things when they are posted here. Kind of like you, apparently, since you seem to know a lot more about her than I do.

So you are hitching your wagon to a couple of wild conspiracy theories that probably have about a 1 in 100,000,000 chance of being true? Good plan!
Well…here’s the funny part Stretch. Maybe you don’t know who she is, but you are hanging on her words…..wanna know how?

Trump’s spewing her nonsense during his debates and interviews. And we damn sure know you take everything he says as gospel.

Well…here’s the funny part Stretch. Maybe you don’t know who she is, but you are hanging on her words…..wanna know how?

Trump’s spewing her nonsense during his debates and interviews. And we damn sure know you take everything he says as gospel.
Just FYI, I don't take everything that ANY human being says as Gospel.

Meanwhile, you remain all in for the cult of the MSM (aka DNC Propaganda Arm).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT