ADVERTISEMENT

A couple more wins.........

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
Are so important for us. I have no doubt that we will pummel Colorado. That is seven. But if we can beat UCLA or the mutts (preferably both but) to get to 8-4 that would be sweet. If it were one or the other I would of course take the mutts. But we have come too far this year to limp into a bowl game at 6-6. &-5? better. 8-4 or 9-3? Wow.

Looks like we are finally making some serious recruiting inroads into the state of Washington. The fans are back. Beating the mutts to keep them out of a bowl? Wow again.

And CML is not going anywhere. I have spoken to him several times. He is happy as a clam here, as is his family.

Just have to keep playing well. While I think we'll beat Colorado, that game is concerning on some levels. The weather will be very cold, something Colorado is comfortable playing in. Also, despite what our coaches have said publically, really cold weather does negatively impact our offense. If you're a QB or skill position player, you don't want frozen hands.

I expect that our fans will universally predict that we'll beat Colorado handily, but I think the game will be competitive. They're slowly improving, and we would be wise to remember our game vs. Oregon State last season. Despite their record, the Buffs haven't given up on the season. They're still playing hard.

The supposed Dads Day curse wasn't concerning to me, but I have witnessed multiple times the negative impact of playing home games the week before Apple Cup. The student section will almost completely vacant; particularly since the game is scheduled to start at 7:45PM with snow and ice in the forecast. Fans looking for an excuse to skip the game will have plenty of them, unfortunately.

Just have to keep playing well. While I think we'll beat Colorado, that game is concerning on some levels. The weather will be very cold, something Colorado is comfortable playing in. Also, despite what our coaches have said publically, really cold weather does negatively impact our offense. If you're a QB or skill position player, you don't want frozen hands.

I expect that our fans will universally predict that we'll beat Colorado handily, but I think the game will be competitive. They're slowly improving, and we would be wise to remember our game vs. Oregon State last season. Despite their record, the Buffs haven't given up on the season. They're still playing hard.

The supposed Dads Day curse wasn't concerning to me, but I have witnessed multiple times the negative impact of playing home games the week before Apple Cup. The student section will almost completely vacant; particularly since the game is scheduled to start at 7:45PM with snow and ice in the forecast. Fans looking for an excuse to skip the game will have plenty of them, unfortunately.

The game we won?

What I was referring to is how we went into Oregon State last year and won despite being beaten and bruised.

Colorado isn't a good team, obviously; but I expect that game to be close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT