ADVERTISEMENT

And that quickly Kyle Smith is headed to the bay

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
To recruit for next season. Already grinding for next season. Hell of a year. GoCougs

Just trying to temper my fears through humor. Hoping with the newfound 20m minimum payed over 6 years (1.6yr) before Oregon and Colorado play in their RD32 games…we can use some to lock the guy down.

Just trying to temper my fears through humor. Hoping with the newfound 20m minimum payed over 6 years (1.6yr) before Oregon and Colorado play in their RD32 games…we can use some to lock the guy down.
I read that as recruiting the bay for the Cougs. Hey we did fine. Maybe this ending will give pause to our stars who maybe aren't that starry yet.

I read that as recruiting the bay for the Cougs. Hey we did fine. Maybe this ending will give pause to our stars who maybe aren't that starry yet.
does it matter?

If another team that goes dancing regularly comes along with $100k, you think any of these kids are going to stay in Pullman because of loyalty?

Given our position in the field of NCAAM BB teams we will always have opportunity to find good players and hire decent coaches. Way more good players and coaches in CBB than CFB. I’m not really scared of turnover or coaching change with BB in the way I would be with football. That said, they’d be foolish to not keep this rolling to save a minor amount of money.

Reactions: kougkurt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT