ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know much about this cat

A google search shows the following from the UNLV website:

Entering his third season, Dennis Slutak brought operations experience from three stops when he joined Tony Sanchez’s staff. Prior to moving to Las Vegas, he served as the Director of Football Operations at Bowling Green (2013), Assistant AD for Football Operations at Washington (2009-11) and DFO at Southern California (2005-2008). Slutak previously coached special teams for the Trojans in 2003 and 2004. He also coached at Ole Miss, North Carolina State and Lehigh. A native of West Palm Beach, Fla., he was a punter at Florida State and earned his bachelor’s degree from FSU and his master’s from North Carolina State. He and Erin welcomed son Landon in 2016.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: Coug1990

Entering his third season, Dennis Slutak brought operations experience from three stops when he joined Tony Sanchez’s staff. Prior to moving to Las Vegas, he served as the Director of Football Operations at Bowling Green (2013), Assistant AD for Football Operations at Washington (2009-11) and DFO at Southern California (2005-2008). Slutak previously coached special teams for the Trojans in 2003 and 2004. He also coached at Ole Miss, North Carolina State and Lehigh. A native of West Palm Beach, Fla., he was a punter at Florida State and earned his bachelor’s degree from FSU and his master’s from North Carolina State. He and Erin welcomed son Landon in 2016.

Glad Cougar

Impressive resume.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4

Glad Cougar
So, he was at USC during Pete Carroll's time with the Trojan's. That is a huge item on a resume'. He knows about challenging for championships every year.

So, he was at USC during Pete Carroll's time with the Trojan's. That is a huge item on a resume'. He knows about challenging for championships every year.
Or it could mean he had to listen to Reggie Bush's parents bitch about problems with their free house USC boosters gave them.

Or it could mean he had to listen to Reggie Bush's parents bitch about problems with their free house USC boosters gave them.
That free home was provided by drug dealers attempting to be sports agents if memory serves me correctly. I lived down there at the time and it was pretty well covered in the San Diego Union Tribune. It was definitely not alumni. And it was in a neighborhood that I doubt many on this message board would live. I certainly wouldn’t.

That free home was provided by drug dealers attempting to be sports agents if memory serves me correctly. I lived down there at the time and it was pretty well covered in the San Diego Union Tribune. It was definitely not alumni. And it was in a neighborhood that I doubt many on this message board would live. I certainly wouldn’t.
Drug dealers are boosters too!

The conference's flagship 0-12 school University of Omerta (Montlake) had several serial pedophiles among their season ticket holder fanbase.

By whatever means necessary...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT