ADVERTISEMENT

APB For CougarDon...Is He Still Around Selling Slurpees?

Jun 7, 2016
8a2547936867114d945a07776e371376.jpg

He's around. Goes by Kugrdon. Do an internet search for him, he's still active on some boards.

Hmmm? I haven't seen him post in years on any message board.

Another question...does this team have any cool nicknames like "Damage Inc."
He was posting just on Saturday on a Pac 12 focused board. Not sure if kosher to link to other forums so if you really care do a search.

He was posting just on Saturday on a Pac 12 focused board. Not sure if kosher to link to other forums so if you really care do a search.
Ack! That nasty board (former college fanatics)? Talk about nasty, off topic crap. I lasted like 2 weeks before shaking the dust off my sandals. And it appears the same crowd is there...

Ack! That nasty board (former college fanatics)? Talk about nasty, off topic crap. I lasted like 2 weeks before shaking the dust off my sandals. And it appears the same crowd is there...

No, fanatics died and went away. This is different board.

No, fanatics died and went away. This is different board.
Right. I mean the place where everyone ended up afterward. Fanatics was a cesspool because of the people there. Looks to be the same people at its successor.

Right. I mean the place where everyone ended up afterward. Fanatics was a cesspool because of the people there. Looks to be the same people at its successor.

It's actually where a lot of people went before fanatics died to escape the cesspool. Of course I stay away from the politics board so that might be different there. Kugrdon is the only coug there, could use some help.

It's actually where a lot of people went before fanatics died to escape the cesspool. Of course I stay away from the politics board so that might be different there. Kugrdon is the only coug there, could use some help.
Bah. I dug around. Bug and Orange are still there. No thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT