ADVERTISEMENT

Apple Cup

CougInSpain

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2009
Who all is going? Of those going, who is planning to tailgate hard this year? If anyone is tailgating and would like help (along with $$$ for the costs) setting up and tearing down, let me know!

I’m in, but obviously do not have parking lot credentials, where the tailgating is. You’d have to find a Tyee member/seller on Craigslist to score such access.

Just don’t show up with your cash wearing COUG gear.

Who all is going? Of those going, who is planning to tailgate hard this year? If anyone is tailgating and would like help (along with $$$ for the costs) setting up and tearing down, let me know!
I’ll probably go but I don’t have Tix yet. If any of you guys know anyone looking to dump tix let me know, I’d imagine some dejected huskies not wanting to go, so expecting plenty of tix available.

I'm hoping to get in on the tailgating scene this year as I haven't attended an Apple Cup in Seattle since 2007.

There's an E-12 parking pass on CL for $400.00. Seller says it's very close to the stadium and perfect for tailgating. We could do this, with other's to Zelle their share?

Not sure if the pass is available, but I think it's a new listing.

Actually, there's several on CL. Not sure if they're all sold, but seeing a few for $150.00 with good locations.

CouginSpain, your thoughts?

Last edited:
I’ll probably go but I don’t have Tix yet. If any of you guys know anyone looking to dump tix let me know, I’d imagine some dejected huskies not wanting to go, so expecting plenty of tix available.

There's a bunch of tickets on StubHub and SeatGeek, etc... that are fairly affordable, at least compared to previous apple cups... Careful with the nose bleed sections though. That section of the stadium more often than not contains liquored up jack-huskies who are looking for a fist fight (source: personal experience).

There's a bunch of tickets on StubHub and SeatGeek, etc... that are fairly affordable, at least compared to previous apple cups... Careful with the nose bleed sections though. That section of the stadium more often than not contains liquored up jack-huskies who are looking for a fist fight (source: personal experience).
Just scored an E-1A parking pass for $150.00. The E1-A is on the north side, just north of the exercise facility. E-1A also gets you into E1. Gates open at 6:30am or earlier. Picking up this parking pass at 12pm noon today. They are Tyee people, and I'm going to have to drive my daughter's car, because both of my other cars have COUG license plates.
Should be fun. I'll bring my SUV and COUG awning shelter tent. CouginSpain, call me, ASAP.
Go to my website to access my phone number. James Laurie.

Reactions: Coug90
Just scored an E-1A parking pass for $150.00. The E1-A is on the north side, just north of the exercise facility. E-1A also gets you into E1. Gates open at 6:30am or earlier. Picking up this parking pass at 12pm noon today. They are Tyee people, and I'm going to have to drive my daughter's car, because both of my other cars have COUG license plates.
Should be fun. I'll bring my SUV and COUG awning shelter tent. CouginSpain, call me, ASAP.
Go to my website to access my phone number. James Laurie.
I'm down MI! I have two other buddies I am rolling with that will be elated about this!

Reactions: Coug90 and M-I-Coug
Go figure, I move and now another WW meet up is happening. Have fun, y'all! Have a beer (or three) for me.

Well i just hope to make it,. The Airport in Denver is a huge mess right now with more snow expected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT