ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Interviews Limo Larry

I don't think Ashely Adamson has it on her to ask the tough questions. Get Brandi Kruse in here and she would tear him a new one.

No one on the East Coast gives two shits about the PAC 12. Ive lived there. Im speaking from experience. No one in Texas gives a shit about the PAC 12 either. Im speaking from experience. Ive lived there too. The idea that the league is trying to market itself nationwide while doing such a piss poor job in its own backyard is stupid. Win your region, then go looking for more regions.

Play all 11. Create an us against them mentality of West Coast vs everyone else. Win tv ratings in your backyard. Stop caring about everyone else. They clearly dont care about the PAC 12. When bowl games come, run the score up and talk trash.

It is time for the PAC 12 to stop playing FCS and G5 teams. No one cares. It isnt helping the brand. If you want respect you have to beat other P5 teams. No more bowls against G5 teams.

I don’t know if anyone on the West Coast really cares about the Pac12. If you go in a bar in Portland and Utah vs Arizona St is on the tele does anyone care? The South is full of 4th generation fans for OL State U and so is the Midwest (who wants to move to Iowa or Ohio for Christ sakes). The west is full of transplants. Probably more Big 10 alums in So Cal than the 4 NW schools combined.

I don’t know if anyone on the West Coast really cares about the Pac12. If you go in a bar in Portland and Utah vs Arizona St is on the tele does anyone care? The South is full of 4th generation fans for OL State U and so is the Midwest (who wants to move to Iowa or Ohio for Christ sakes). The west is full of transplants. Probably more Big 10 alums in So Cal than the 4 NW schools combined.

I would argue this.... no one cares because the schools dont care. If the university isnt going to make it a big deal, why would anyone else? Signaling starts at the top. If you want 4th generation fans you had to start caring and spending $ a long time ago. Which PAC 12 schools have done that?

I would argue this.... no one cares because the schools dont care. If the university isnt going to make it a big deal, why would anyone else? Signaling starts at the top. If you want 4th generation fans you had to start caring and spending $ a long time ago. Which PAC 12 schools have done that?

Well I would say it isn't a religion. There are folks in teh SEC if they had a choice between health care and the biggest football game a year, they may actually think about how they would spend there money.

LA vs Tuscaloosa... what other sports and entertainment is going on? You could probably say that about many other SEC schools. It is just a different culture.

Folks in the south regularly murder friends over insufficient anger over a loss. You aren't competing with that lack of perspective.

Folks in the south regularly murder friends over insufficient anger over a loss. You aren't competing with that lack of perspective.

Yes. This is what happens when a school knows how to develop a fan base. One day we should be so lucky to fans that shoot each other.

Well I would say it isn't a religion. There are folks in teh SEC if they had a choice between health care and the biggest football game a year, they may actually think about how they would spend there money.

LA vs Tuscaloosa... what other sports and entertainment is going on? You could probably say that about many other SEC schools. It is just a different culture.

Bury them in their teams jersey, their maga hat on, with a trump flag draped over their casket.

It's great but it should only be one game a week.

P12 After Dark was a huge meme that the conference finally relented into leaning into. But there should be no more than one 7p game each week. And no 7:30/:45/8p games. I don't even enjoy watching the late games, and I probably skew on the younger end of the crowd here. I'm more likely to watch a 9a game over a 7p game.

Reactions: SDCoug
P12 After Dark was a huge meme that the conference finally relented into leaning into. But there should be no more than one 7p game each week. And no 7:30/:45/8p games. I don't even enjoy watching the late games, and I probably skew on the younger end of the crowd here. I'm more likely to watch a 9a game over a 7p game.
I miss the days when there was a 12:30 ABC game of the week, a 1:00, 4:00 and 7:00 start.

Of course, back then when we weren’t on TV, we always started at 2:00 for home games. And if people complained about not getting picked up for TV my response was always, “Get your ass to Pullman and it won’t matter.”

Ted Bundy was a nobody. Like most Huskies only known for his crimes.
Ted Bundy, Christine Gregoire, and Jay Inslee were all undergrads at the UW when Husky football coach Jim Owens was requiring loyalty oaths from black players after they revolted against his racism.

All three tried to get into the UW law school, Inslee was the son of the Seattle school district athletic director, Gregoire was President of her sorority that banned blacks from membership.

Ted Bundy was the only one of the three to have a letter of recommendation for UW law school from the current governor, Dan Evans.

Neither of the three got into UW law school. While Gregoire and Inslee later went to second & third tier law schools & both became governor, Ted Bundy is the most famous of the three.

Arguably the most famous UW alum and a Big DAWG fan.

Some how someway he Pac 12 needs to set up a non profit consulting service for the players to use to determine their potential at the next level. Players from the West don't go the live in the heat and humidity of the South because they want to, it's what they feel they have to do to get to the next level. Well since the Pac 12 claims it's academically superior to the SEC, they need to find a way to help players get to the next level and be ready for the next level in other ways. There can't be any agents involved, maybe scouts, former coaches, someone to to annual evaluations on the players and give them an honest status report, with out some sleazy agent involved. Maybe the current coaches form a committee. When you have guys like Bobbie Williams as an example, and others leave early and end up with nothing, I have to think there is a better way to get advice to the players that is a valuable tool for them, the league and the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT