ADVERTISEMENT

Assuming Ghobrial is moving on?

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
Rolo posted a thanks for everything with the Jets logo behind Ghobi. Looks like we’re looking for a special teams guy.

Let’s hope for someone outside of Hawaii & The Mountain West. Someone with Power 5 mileage would be great in many many ways.

I vote for Jeff Banks, but I know that is not going to happen.

I vote for Jeff Banks, but I know that is not going to happen.
Speaking of Banks saw him on the sideline w Bama and thought will be interesting to see where his career goes. He’s an ambitious guy and I’d imagine has HC aspirations. Also a helluva recruiter. But you don’t often see guys jump from ST to HC...and I don’t really see him being a OC/DC as a former punter/ST guy. Might need to take lateral pay to coach a smaller school first, then work his way up to a P5 if he’s successful. He’s got a good gig at Bama making big $$ for a ST coach. I thought he might have been in the mix for the Cougs when Leach left.

Speaking of Banks saw him on the sideline w Bama and thought will be interesting to see where his career goes. He’s an ambitious guy and I’d imagine has HC aspirations. Also a helluva recruiter. But you don’t often see guys jump from ST to HC...and I don’t really see him being a OC/DC as a former punter/ST guy. Might need to take lateral pay to coach a smaller school first, then work his way up to a P5 if he’s successful. He’s got a good gig at Bama making big $$ for a ST coach. I thought he might have been in the mix for the Cougs when Leach left.

Banks went to Texas with Sark.

He’s at UT now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT