ADVERTISEMENT

Barber gone to the Carolina Panthers...

As in your idiot jowly brother threatening to slap people around in Pullman. More bad genetics?
Yep...that is dumb as can be. and if he followed up on it that would even be more dumb. And your point?

Does that change what Barber did? Doesn't really, does it Mr Fake Name?

There is a basic Flight or Fight response built into all of us. This response will kick in instinctively and one may react without thinking rationally. That is why one should not approach a massive man if there is a brawl gong on.unless you can handle him or you want to get your ass kicked.

A little misleading, Ed, assuming this is the incident in which his friend was arrested for throwing beef jerky at a car (yes, seriously). In that case, Barber thought an undercover cop was a mocking frat boy--the undercover cop was laughing at him--and Barber threatened him. He wound up getting arrested for harassing a police officer for that. If that's the one, which likely is the case, then I think the additional context is important. I agree he's not a choir boy, though, and that the NFL won't care much about any of this if he shows he can play.

Throwing beef jerky at a car? The guy certainly should be locked up...

For wasting perfectly good beef jerky.

There is a basic Flight or Fight response built into all of us. This response will kick in instinctively and one may react without thinking rationally. That is why one should not approach a massive man if there is a brawl gong on.unless you can handle him or you want to get your ass kicked.
Got it...Barber couldn't resist kicking his ass because of instinct. Well my guess is Barber learned a valuable lesson...there is a Pay or no Pay response built into people who sign his check. And unless you can handle someone else determining your future, don't get into a fight or go to places where a fight could break out and you throw down.

So the midget with the check book actually is the strongest person in this equation.

Last edited:
Yep...that is dumb as can be. and if he followed up on it that would even be more dumb. And your point?

Does that change what Barber did? Doesn't really, does it Mr Fake Name?

Ouch. That hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT