ADVERTISEMENT

Barry Switzer endorces Mike Leach

Yes are we looking at the same thing?

Because I’m looking at a team who in 2020 will face Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Auburn, Alabama and LSU, and will just have to hope the Mississippi schools and Tennessee are still down. Their Sagarin SOS rank this year was #28 and 2020 looks to be top 20 if not top 10.

By contrast, we will face Utah (for the last time for a couple of years) and Oregon. Our SOS rank this year is #56 and will be similar next year.

I know we all want to stand against the wall on the dance floor and throw shade at the SEC prom queen, but CML will objectively have a schedule at WSU in the near future that is about 2x easier than Arkansas.

Well, I was talking about their schedule this year. 4 powder puff OOC games, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Miss St & Mizzou.

A decent Leach team wins 8 with that schedule

Well, I was talking about their schedule this year. 4 powder puff OOC games, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Miss St & Mizzou.

A decent Leach team wins 8 with that schedule
I see where you're coming from but look at our schedule this year - you look at how bad the PAC is this year and you don't see 8 wins there as well?

Reactions: BiggsCoug
I see where you're coming from but look at our schedule this year - you look at how bad the PAC is this year and you don't see 8 wins there as well?

I was responding to Biggs saying he'd win fewer games and be a 6-6 coach at Arkansas.

Too many huge money schools.

Don’t sell Arkansas resources short: along with the massive bowl sharing $$ in the SEC and the SEC Network $$, there’s a little corporation named Wal-Mart just a few miles down the road.

I went to a game there in ‘07, and walked by lots of facilities named “Walton”

You will never compete for a title.

Houston Nutt and Bobby Petrino say “hi.”

Don’t sell Arkansas resources short: along with the massive bowl sharing $$ in the SEC and the SEC Network $$, there’s a little corporation named Wal-Mart just a few miles down the road.

Here’s a suggestion: Eat a dick.

So Arkansas had a couple of championship runs in the past 25 years? So have we. A couple of championships, 5 top ten finishes. Bowl games, Outland trophy’s, etc.

Are their resources the same as LSU, A&M, Alabama and Auburn? Yes or no?

Petrino - 4th, 4th, 2nd, 3rd.

Nutt - 1st twice, 2nd once, 3rd four times, 4th twice and a 5th place finish.

So no, Petrino and Nutt dont say hello.

Arkansas has a mumps outbreak. A bunch of players are out with the mumps.

Are their resources the same as LSU, A&M, Alabama and Auburn? Yes or no?

No one in the conference has double Arkansas resources:

21. UCLA, 130.9 million rev.
22. Washington, 130.9 million rev.
23. Arkansas, 130.1 million revenue
26. Oregon, 122.5 million revenue

53. Washington State, 65.1 million rev.

No one in the conference has double Arkansas resources:

21. UCLA, 130.9 million rev.
22. Washington, 130.9 million rev.
23. Arkansas, 130.1 million revenue
26. Oregon, 122.5 million revenue

53. Washington State, 65.1 million rev.

$130,000,000 and how did they finish this year? Is that enough to win the SEC West? Or do they get trounced by LSU, Alabama, Auburn and A&M???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT