ADVERTISEMENT

Bat signal

I saw elsewhere he wasn't expected in town until today, and wasn't planning on committing this weekend -- doubt it's Fitzpatrick. Probably Anderson, the CB, or Richardson, the QB.

Last edited:
I saw elsewhere he wasn't expected in town until today, and wasn't planning on committing this weekend -- doubt it's Fitzpatrick. Probably Anderson, the CB, or Richardson, the QB.
Not saying you’re wrong, but we have had several kids commit after visiting that hadn’t planned on deciding until later but fell in love with the place and the vibe.

Weird they haven't sent out any hints yet. Usually a position coach or area recruiter drops enough info for me to sleuth it.

Weird they haven't sent out any hints yet. Usually a position coach or area recruiter drops enough info for me to sleuth it.

Another reason I don't think it's Fitzpatrick. Spurrier would be all over it on Twitter.

425. Yup, probably not Richardson either as Mele would be all over it. Brock, Phelps, and Miller all have a thing too. I want to say Kendrick shaver and darcel mcbath have done stuff too. This means either it's no someone we've got on the radar or the coaches are busy and are slacking on the social media game.

Just goes to show we're all clueless when it comes to predicting who's gonna do what.
Except you, Etown. You're a true savant...

Very nice. Was wondering about this. Noticed that Smith got a commitment from a power forward out of Oregon and started wondering if that was who the bat signal was referring to.

Huge get. The only thing that worries me is neither hometown school has offered. UM and MSU.

Maybe the highest ranked player in the Leach era. At least according to Rivals.

He looks like an excellent get and i believe that MSU was actively recruiting him. I wonder what his measurable s are? i like to see speed in receivers and he mentioned of running a 40 for the MSU coach.

Reactions: mikalalas
He looks like an excellent get and i believe that MSU was actively recruiting him. I wonder what his measurable s are? i like to see speed in receivers and he mentioned of running a 40 for the MSU coach.
Lots of visits........but it doesn’t show an offer from MSU

Watch the tape and remember he has 6-4 strides and believe your eyes.

I looked at the Rivals information, and updates about him. Also looked at the tweets about him as well.

Penn State, Mizzou, Louisville were, was recruiting him, wanting him, even tho Rivals doesnt show a offer by them and only shows a offer from Boston College, as the only official P5 offer besides WSU.

The Official Louisville thing, and the Official Mizzou thing, tweeted Fitz good luck, and said that wished he had chosen them.

Lots of classy fans from both Mizzou, Louisville, wished him well, said either that wanted him, an or that wished he had chosen their college.

This is the poster exanple of why one cant, shouldnt read too much into a 4,5 star not getting P5, blue blood offers.

Just because P5, semi blue blood colleges, dont officially offer, does not mean there isnt interest.

Usually whats going on, is:

1.They are interested, but have a higher Plan A 4 star that they are trying to get, and have the 4 star as a plan B, even Plan C.

Remember as good as a 4 star is, this is the South, SEC country, where they dont have to settle for 4 stars

2. Fitz is from washington. Washington goes UNDERSCOUTED, and lots of times people are unaware of Washington Great recruits.

I know that some will say, "But if the recruit is good enough, they will know who he is"

While that is true to a point. Players from places like Washington, still sometimes slip thru cracks.

Also he is a 4 star, and not a 5 star(Everybody knows the 5 stars no matter where from), and he is the #7 in Washington DESPITE being a 4 star. Usually the Big Colleges dont care who the #7 player in WASHINGTON is, because usually #7 in Washington is a 2 star, 3 star, and not a 4 star.

3. He may have been a late bloomer.

4. Sometimes Colleges dont want to Officially Offer, because they dont want it to be known that supposed Little Ole WSU beat them out, outrecruited them. So because of that they show interest, unofficially offer, then once kid accepts unofficial offer, they officially offer, and then the kid commits. If the kid doesnt commit, and instead chooses WSU, etc, they say "We didnt offer him", and then the football powers that be try to minimize WSU's get, by saying "Well he isnt that good because he didnt get P5, semi blood blood offers". They do that to try to make WSU's class look not as good so that good recruits wont want to go there in order to try to keep WSU down, in order so that the USC blue bloods stay up, dont get outrecruited by WSU.

5. Sometimes P5 semi bluebloods, etc, dont offer, because they have figured out that the player is EXTREMELY INTERESTED IN, WANTS TO, IS GOING TO COMMIT TO SOMEONE ELSE, whether WSU or someone else. They figure, why waste time, etc, officially offering a player that they have ZERO chance of getting a commit from.

So because of the above what I said,cant, shouldnt read too much into a WSU 4 star, not getting offers from P5 semi blue bloods, etc.

Fitz chose WSU over Penn State, Mizzou, Louisville Cardinals, Boston College, no matter what the offer thing from Rivals says.

So WSU has won a big time recruiting battle, beat out Penn State, Mizzou, Louisville, Boston College, for Fitz.

Rarified Air in WSU recruiting, and WSU recruiting a very high level, almost never seen before at WSU, since the last time WSU recruited 4 stars, by Leach(Marks, Tyler Hilinski, Cooper, etc) and since 2001,2002, 2003, etc.

This class could end up really good.

And if not this class, next years recruiting class could be really special, assuming, if WSU wins another 9 to 13 games this year.

Last edited:
I looked at the Rivals information, and updates about him. Also looked at the tweets about him as well.

Penn State, Mizzou, Louisville were, was recruiting him, wanting him, even tho Rivals doesnt show a offer by them and only shows a offer from Boston College, as the only official P5 offer besides WSU.

The Official Louisville thing, and the Official Mizzou thing, tweeted Fitz goid luck, and said that wished he had chosen them.

Lots of classy fans from both Mizzou, Louisville, wished him well, said either that wanted him, an or that wished he had chosen their college.

This is the poster exanple of why one cant, shouldnt read too much into a 4,5 star not getting P5, blue blood offers.

Just because P5, semi blue blood colleges, dont officially offer, does not mean there isnt interest.

1.They are interested, but have a higher Plan A 4 star that they are trying to get, and have the 4 star as a plan B, even Plan C.

Remember as good as a 4 star is, this is the South, SEC country, where they dont have to settle for 4 stars

2. Fitz is from washington. Washington goes UNDERSCOUTED, and lots of times people are unaware of Washington Great recruits.

I know that some will say, "But if the recruit is good enough, they will know who he is"

While that is true to a point. Players from places like Washington, still sometimes slip thru cracks.

Also he is a 4 star, and not a 5 star(Everybody knows the 5 stars no matter where from), and he is the #7 in Washington DESPITE being a 4 star. Usually the Big Colleges dont care who the #7 player in WASHINGTON is, because usually #7 iin Washington s a 2 star, 3 star, and not a 4 star.

4. Sometimes Colleges dont want to Officially Offer, because they dont want it to be known that supposed Little Ole WSU beat them out, outrecruited them. So because of that they show interest, unofficially offer, then once kid accepts unofficial offer, they officially offer, and then the kid commits. If the kid doesnt commit, and instead choose WSU, etc, they say "We didnt offer him", and then the football powers that be try to minimize WSU's get, by saying "Well he isnt that good because he didnt get P5, semi blood blood offers". They do that to try to make WSU's class look not as good so that good recruits wont want to go there in order to try to keep WSU down, in order so that the USC blue bloods stay up, dont get outrecruited by WSU.

So because of the above what I said,cant, shouldnt read too much into a WSU 4 star, not getting offers from P5 semi blood bloods, etc.

Fitz chose WSU over Penn State, Mizzou, Louisville Cardinals, Boston College, no matter what the offer thing from Rivals says.

So WSU has won a big time recruiting battle, beat out Penn State, Mizzou, Louisville, Boston College, for Fitz.

Rarified Air in WSU recruiting, and WSU recruiting a very high level, almost never seen before since the last WSU recruited 4 stars, by Leach(Marks, Tyler Hilinski, Cooper, etc) and since 2001,2002, 2003

And if not this class, next years recruiting class could be really special, assuming, if WSU wins another 9 to 13 games this year.
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Iowa State, Oregon, Purdue, Syracuse, West Virginia.....But I'm a little suspicious as to why Florida didn't offer?:)

The Official Louisville thing, and the Official Mizzou thing, tweeted Fitz good luck, and said that wished he had chosen them.

Also he is a 4 star, and not a 5 star(Everybody knows the 5 stars no matter where from), and he is the #7 in Washington DESPITE being a 4 star. Usually the Big Colleges dont care who the #7 player in WASHINGTON is, because usually #7 in Washington is a 2 star, 3 star, and not a 4 star.

4. Sometimes Colleges dont want to Officially Offer, because they dont want it to be known that supposed Little Ole WSU beat them out, outrecruited them. So because of that they show interest, unofficially offer, then once kid accepts unofficial offer, they officially offer, and then the kid commits. If the kid doesnt commit, and instead chooses WSU, etc, they say "We didnt offer him", and then the football powers that be try to minimize WSU's get, by saying "Well he isnt that good because he didnt get P5, semi blood blood offers". They do that to try to make WSU's class look not as good so that good recruits wont want to go there in order to try to keep WSU down, in order so that the USC blue bloods stay up, dont get outrecruited by WSU.

5. Sometimes P5 semi bluebloods, etc, dont offer, because they have figured out that the player is EXTREMELY INTERESTED IN, WANTS TO, IS GOING TO COMMIT TO SOMEONE ELSE, whether WSU or someone else. They figure, why waste time, etc, officially offering a player that they have ZERO chance of getting a commit from.

So because of the above what I said,cant, shouldnt read too much into a WSU 4 star, not getting offers from P5 semi blue bloods, etc.

Rarified Air in WSU recruiting, and WSU recruiting a very high level, almost never seen before at WSU, since the last time WSU recruited 4 stars, by Leach(Marks, Tyler Hilinski, Cooper, etc) and since 2001,2002, 2003, etc.

Washington is in Michigan?

Reactions: etowncoug
I'm amazed at how so many words can be typed and how so few of them are true.

Reactions: 79COUG
I'm amazed at how so many words can be typed and how so few of them are true.

Every word I said there was, is true, fact.

Like I said, you cant just go by rivals only listing P5 Boston College as the only other P5 offer in addition to WSU.

Read the Rivals news, updates, not just the rivals offer list thing.

Read the tweets from Mizzou(P5), Louisville(who while technically not P5 is a USUALLY a SEMI PERENNIAL SEMI BLUE BLOOD ABOUT SEMI TOP 13 PROGRAM).

But as Spock would say, YOU ARE ILLOGICAL

Every word I said there was, is true, fact.

Like I said, you cant just go by rivals only listing P5 Boston College as the only other P5 offer in addition to WSU.

Read the Rivals news, updates, not just the rivals offer list thing.

Read the tweets from Mizzou(P5), Louisville(who while technically not P5 is a USUALLY a SEMI PERENNIAL SEMI BLUE BLOOD ABOUT SEMI TOP 13 PROGRAM).

But as Spock would say, YOU ARE ILLOGICAL
You might be surprised by what conference Louisville is in.

I DID NOT SAY WASHINGTON WAS SUPPOSEDLY IN MICHIGAN.

I SAID WASHINGTON AS IN WASHINGTON STATE(Not WSU, not UW(Didnt even mention or refer to michigan) HIGH SCHOOL .FOOTBALL PLAYERS, sometimes slip thru the cracks.

You can stop being like a DUMBASS.

You either know what I just said that thats what I was saying or you dont understand very well.
Well that’s very interesting, because you said he’s from Washington, which therefore means Washington is in Michigan, which is the state CF is from.

Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Iowa State, Oregon, Purdue, Syracuse, West Virginia.....But I'm a little suspicious as to why Florida didn't offer?:)

Are you saying those colleges you listed also offered? Or are you saying they also showed interest, congratulated Fitz, said that they wished Fitz had chosen their colleges.

I didnt see those colleges you listed on, talked abput on Rivals in relation to interest, offers to Fitz from those colleges.

And I didnt aee those colleges you listed on, in, from any of the tweets to Fitz.

Of course just because I didnt see your list of colleges on Rivals, on, in, from Tweets to Fitz, does not mean that the list of colleges you listed either didnt offer, or not interested.

I bet or wouldnt be surprised if they were probably interested, and offered as well.

So where did you get that list of colleges from, and wjat does your list of colleges mean?

Last edited:
Google "Christian Fitzpatrick rivals" and look at his profile. Or check his Twitter profile.

For future reference, these might be a good place to start before you write a 2000 word rant about a players offers.

Are you saying those colleges you listed also offered? Or are you saying they also showed interest, congratulated Fitz, saod that they wished Fitz had chosen their colleges.

I didnt see those colleges you listed on, talked abput on Rivals in relation to interest, offers to Fitz from those colleges.

And I didnt aee those colleges you listed on, in, from any of the tweets to Fitz.

Of course just because I didnt see your list of colleges on Rivals, on, in, from Tweets to Fitz, does not mean that the list of colleges you listed either didnt offer, or not interested.

I bet or wouldnt be surprised if they were probably interested, and offered as well.

So where did you get that list of colleges from, and wjat does your list of colleges mean?

Well that’s very interesting, because you said he’s from Washington, which therefore means Washington is in Michigan, which is the state CF is from.

Ok I stand corrected. But I didnt lie, make it up that he was supposedly from Washington, I either heard, was told that he was from washington.

Or I misremembered it.

None of us are perfect, some of us do make accidental, unintentional mistakes, etc.

And you didnt have to be, act silly, dumb, and say a silly, dumb thing like Washington is in Michigan

You could have just said something like:

"Hey Mike do you realize that Fitz is from Michigan and not from Washington?"

"Why did you say he was from Washington?"

Ok I stand corrected. But I didnt lie, make it up that he was supposedly from Washington, I either heard, was told that he was from washington.

Or I misremembered it.

None of us are perfect, some of us do make accidental, unintentional mistakes, etc.

And you didnt have to be, act silly, dumb, and say a silly, dumb thing like Washington is in Michigan

You could have just said something like:

"Hey Mike do you realize that Fitz is from Michigan and not from Washington?"

"Why did you say he was from Washington?"
I will do that if you promise to fact check your posts prior to posting rather than argue that “every word is true...” when your laundry list of inaccuracies is pointed out after you’ve posted them.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
Google "Christian Fitzpatrick rivals" and look at his profile. Or check his Twitter profile.

For future reference, these might be a good place to start before you write a 2000 word rant about a players offers.

I clicked on the twitter link to Fitz's, WSU's Twitter on about that.

There I saw Mizzou, Louisvile, and its, their fans saying congratz to Fitz, saying that they wished that he, Fitz had chosen their college.

So I did goto the twitter thing.

Its just that those colleges you guys listed were not represented, mentioned on the twitter thing, link, etc.

Also I clicked on the WSU Watch Commitment list.

Clicked on Fitz's name.

That took me to Fitz's Rivals Profile.

I read, checked all over the profile.

Checked the offer list.

Read the news, updates.

Clicked on, checked the related info.

And nowhere in all of that, was, were the colleges you guys named, listed, anywhere on there.

The only P5 colleges listed anywhere in all of that:

Boston College

WSU.

The rest were mid major colleges.

Thats why I made the point that cant go by Rivals only showing offers from WSU, Boston College.

So I did go, search, clink, link to Twitter links.

So I did click, search to, for Rivals link,info

So dont be saying I should do that or that I suppposedly didnt do that when I did in fact do that, clicked, searched, etc, Twitter, Rivals.

Last edited:
I clicked on the twitter link to Fitz's, WSU's Twitter on about that.

There I saw Mizzou, Louisvile, and its, their fans saying congratz to Fitz, saying that they wished they had chosen WSU.

So I did goto the twitter thing.

Its just that those colleges you guys listed were not represented, mentioned on the twitter thing, link, etc.

Also I clicked on the WSU Watch Commitment list.

Clicked on Fitz's name.

That took me to Fitz's Rivals Profile.

I read, checked all over the profile.

Checked the offer list.

Read the news, updates.

Clicked on, checked the related info.

And nowhere in all of that, was, were the colleges you guys named, listed, anywhere on there.

The only P5 colleges listed anywhere in all of that:

Boston College

WSU.

The rest were mid major colleges.

Thats why I made the point that cant go by Rivals only showing offers from WSU, Boston College.

So I did go, search, clink, link to Twitter links.

So I did click, search to, for Rivals link,info

So dont be saying I should do that or that I suppposedly didnt do that when I did in fact do that, clicked, searched, etc, Twitter, Rivals.
Use Rivals recruit database:

https://n.rivals.com/search

Type in his name, click his name link and all the school offers show up on his profile

You might be surprised by what conference Louisville is in.

Thats probably true as I am probably going by outdated, older info, history, etc.

I remember Louisville being either Big East, or Atlantic 10, or Conference USA, Group of 5 midmajor, in either Basketball, Football, or both.

Now it wouldnt surprise me if Louisville were in the ACC(For Football, but probably not basketball, but maybe basketball, but doubt that)Pretty sure they are not in the SEC, BIG 12, BIG 10.

See the blue button under the list of School interests that says “show all”? Click that and it expands the whole list of schools and offers. The first five of which you are seeing is not the complete list of school offers.

Ok. Thanks. I'll do that. That explains why I saw what I saw, and the mix up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT