ADVERTISEMENT

Borghi is back

Will be interesting to see how it all shapes up. I thought McIntosh was exceptional when he was in.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
Didn't figure there was really any doubt. The air raid gave him little opportunity to show what he can do as an RB, and since he missed 75% of this season....no change. Since this year doesn't count in eligibility, why would he leave? Its extremely doubtful he'd be more than a late round gamble, if that. Especially the way RBs are now devalued in the NFL. .

Reactions: Coug90
Didn't figure there was really any doubt. The air raid gave him little opportunity to show what he can do as an RB, and since he missed 75% of this season....no change. Since this year doesn't count in eligibility, why would he leave? Its extremely doubtful he'd be more than a late round gamble, if that. Especially the way RBs are now devalued in the NFL. .
Me too. All of the hullabaloo about him being gone...didn’t get it. Good to hear it’s official though.

Smart decision on his part. No recent playing time to speak of and many other RBs with equal or better credentials would have left him holding the bag draft-wise. A year in the R&S will give him a chance to show what he can and cannot do well. Agree with 90 that he would probably have ended up as a UFA. He can do better than that with more experience and exposure.

I think it's a smart move on his part all the way around. Having a full real season to showcase his abilities as an upperclassmen greatly will help his draft stock.

He's an extremely talented player and the extra year will help develop him even further.

I think his pass protection development will be pivotal for how he is portrayed at the next level. He needs a year in the R&S for that development.

He didn't have enough film. I also would be curious if NFL teams want to see some "game film" after his injury to see if that is going to be an issue for him in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT