ADVERTISEMENT

Bowls

95coug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
So UW made the playoff, which shouldn't be a surprise. Penn State at #5 will get the Rose, Michigan is the highest ranked team (#6) without a pre-ordained destination. I think that gives them the Orange bowl.

The higher ranked of USC and Colorado will get the Rose, and I'd be shocked if that's not USC. The lower ranked of Colorado/USC will be up against Wisconsin for the Cotton. I expect the order of those teams to be USC, Wisconsin, Colorado.
Oklahoma state is a vague possibility for this berth, but I think they'll be out of the running.

This probably leaves Colorado in the Alamo. That leaves the Holiday (still) to pick between us and Stanford, and I think it'll be us. If not, we'all be at Foster Farms. We can't go anywhere else, so start making your travel plans for California.

There's actually the possibility we could go to the Alamo, but I don't see them choosing us over Colorado.

Reactions: SCglory
So UW made the playoff, which shouldn't be a surprise. Penn State at #5 will get the Rose, Michigan is the highest ranked team (#6) without a pre-ordained destination. I think that gives them the Orange bowl.

The higher ranked of USC and Colorado will get the Rose, and I'd be shocked if that's not USC. The lower ranked of Colorado/USC will be up against Wisconsin for the Cotton. I expect the order of those teams to be USC, Wisconsin, Colorado.
Oklahoma state is a vague possibility for this berth, but I think they'll be out of the running.

This probably leaves Colorado in the Alamo. That leaves the Holiday (still) to pick between us and Stanford, and I think it'll be us. If not, we'all be at Foster Farms. We can't go anywhere else, so start making your travel plans for California.

There's actually the possibility we could go to the Alamo, but I don't see them choosing us over Colorado.
Leach and Texas always a factor but Holiday is the logical destination.

Reactions: SCglory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT