ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Chauca

This tape is much more impressive as he looks more athletic. As i stated earlier he seems to understand the game.I wonder what his stats are? I saw a few and they were not impressive but they may have been incomplete.. I like this guy and he would be a welcome addition to the team. It sounds like there is late interest and one hopes that Kent can seal the deal.He not only would be a crowd favorite but a player capable of contributing to the team Thanks for the tape

I just found them,impressive. He averaged 23.1 pts,7.4 assts,3.1 rbs,3.7 stls and shot 90% fts,64%fg,and 49% 3 pt. He had mono late in the season so i must have seen game stats from a few of those games. Reel him in Ernie

If it was either or, I think I would lean towards Rorie, but this kid would a good pick up.

Hoping for Rorie but these highlights on Chauca were good. No idea on level of competition but a solid looking PG prospect.

I hope that I am wrong but I think Rorie really was not that interested.At least he did not wear a cowboy hat during his brief visit.

I do hope that Rorie does commit to WSU . The cowboy hat reference is about a football recruit who wore a cowboy hat and spoke about wanting the great outdoors. He kept up the chatter until he committed to udub. I think that Rorie is excellent prospect but i think he is headed to udub.It would be great if Kent made inroads in the Seattle area. We will just have to wait and see.

Romar hotseat rumors have infected UW recruiting to a degree. Kent offers coaching stability for any player considering both schools.

One would hope so. I like this guy and he has a sweet jump shot.But it has been tough to break through on the western part of the state. WSU usually gets the players no on else wants from that part of the State.

Kent was getting players from Tacoma/Seattle when he was at Oregon. Allen has done a decent job since in Pullman. I would say they give us a decent shot. We need either Rorie or Chauca. At this point I would be happy with either but we could end up drawing a blank. I haven't seen much on Redding but he has the "high upside" tag. At least it's at PG. We have had too many guards trying to play the point. We need someone that can really handle the position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT