ADVERTISEMENT

Breiden Fohoko DT

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
Breiden is a 6'3 290 DT who is transferring from Texas Tech. He started 25 games for the Red Raiders during his two years there.. So far a few schools who have expressed interest are Oregon, Alabama,Auburn, Utah,WSU ,Washington, and a few others amounting to 20 P5 schools. USC may soon jump into the mix. So the cougs are a long shot but they did recruit him out of high school.Maybe having a great technician coach like Phelps, may help recruit him and take him to the next level?

Breiden is a 6'3 290 DT who is transferring from Texas Tech. He started 25 games for the Red Raiders during his two years there.. So far a few schools who have expressed interest are Oregon, Alabama,Auburn, Utah,WSU ,Washington, and a few others amounting to 20 P5 schools. USC may soon jump into the mix. So the cougs are a long shot but they did recruit him out of high school.Maybe having a great technician coach like Phelps, may help recruit him and take him to the next level?

Does he have to sit a year?

Yes ,he will have to sit a year. But he was also highly recruited out of high school and is seen as a quality D Lineman. The competition will be tough but he would be worth the wait.He has already scheduled a visit to Old Miss,the first school who contacted him. He states that he will be taking more visits before he signs.

Is he any relation to TJ Fehoko, the Cougar who also was involved in the Barber, etc. fight last summer?

Glad Cougar

I believe they're cousins. I don't know if they are close though. TJ is no longer with the program and I rather doubt he'd give Pullman the most ringing endorsement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT