ADVERTISEMENT

Cedric Coward

7ICoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 30, 2003
Sounds like the Cougars have started summer workouts or practice and that Coward is everything that I hoped. Put on a solid weight gain and even more power than he had at EWU. Clearly the next Coug Pro.

What I want to see is some defense out of this group, I think that the offense will be fine. As they didn't add any new assistants hope they can round up some solid defensive guru

By the new rules I think they can have 5, but two of them can't recruit off-campus. Gotta wonder where this all ends. I swear it seems like FB has two coaches for every player. How did Jack Friel do it when it was just Jack Friel and maybe one other?

Really excited about Coward as well. Seems like a leader along with the talent. Excited about LeJauan Watts as well. I think Calmese will be good if he can be more disciplined and Gerrits might be 1 to watch in a backup role.

Defense? Hopefully Riley understands the need just like Smith. Smith wasn't known for defense, but he made it a priority when he landed in Pullman. WCC is just as good if not better as the former Pac 12 at the top of the conference.

Looks like they are having a good time though!

Last edited:
Really excited about Coward as well. Seems like a leader along with the talent. Excited about LeJauan Watts as well. I think Calmese will be good if he can be more disciplined and Gerrits might be 1 to watch in a backup role.

Defense? Hopefully Riley understands the need just like Smith. Smith wasn't known for defense, but he made it a priority when he landed in Pullman. WCC is just as good if not better as the former Pac 12 at the top of the conference.

Looks like they are having a good time though!

Your post leaves out how BIG Isiah Watts will be, which he will PROBABLY be REALLY BIG, this coming season, play wise, not size wise

There is 2 number 10's. Which 1 is Gerrit?
Gerrits in the second picture w/ the "guns". Marcus Wilson is picture 3.
Your post leaves out how BIG Isiah Watts will be, which he will PROBABLY be REALLY BIG, this coming season, play wise, not size wise
Isaiah Watts should be good in this offense. He obviously can shoot, but we will need him to continue to expand his game including his handles and defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT