ADVERTISEMENT

Completely on topic - Iowa FB player

Just get the guy an Uber. WTF. Seriously this country is all about ruining people's lives for no reason. He needed a ride, help him get a ride.

Sounds like UofI is importing them straight from PPD.

That's about as big a dick move as you can get by that police officer.

Sounds like UofI is importing them straight from PPD.

That's about as big a dick move as you can get by that police officer.

Well the comments on the article were running about 95% against the dick cops last I checked.

The one that made me take a pause was the "If he was black he would have been shot" comment. And they were not joking, nor is it far off at all.

Anyway, it is just nuts. And now national headlines. Thankfully there was no internet or social media when some of us were at Wazzu.

Well the comments on the article were running about 95% against the dick cops last I checked.

The one that made me take a pause was the "If he was black he would have been shot" comment. And they were not joking, nor is it far off at all.

Anyway, it is just nuts. And now national headlines. Thankfully there was no internet or social media when some of us were at Wazzu.

Truth. Legends are better when told as stories, not memes.

If any of us got into a cop car in our respective cities today when we were sh!tfaced drunk, we would have all gotten in trouble. It's kind of sad that this is national news because a one game suspension and a lot of grief is what the kid deserves. Leach would probably suspend the kid for a game too. Any punishment should not go beyond that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT