ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic - basketball cheap shot

Definitely bad but I thought Metu’s shot to Skaggs nether region last year was as bad or worse. That’s just me though.

Pretty sure that meets the criminal definition of assault in most jurisdictions. Definitely has nothing to do with basketball.

Reactions: 79COUG
Sickening. Hope the bench emptied and pummeled that punk loser. After that he needed to go to jail.

This is how I feel everytime I watch an Ernie Kent coached game
Last night's game was straight hot garbage. I've never seen a more undisciplined team play a game of basketball in my life. St. Catherine's Girl's Middle School for the Blind could've fielded a better team than the junk Kent put together against SU.

Reactions: Alpine Cougar
Last night's game was straight hot garbage. I've never seen a more undisciplined team play a game of basketball in my life. St. Catherine's Girl's Middle School for the Blind could've fielded a better team than the junk Kent put together against SU.

Kent must be allowing them to find themselves ? All kidding aside, watching undisciplined hoops is painful for me. Good think I was unable to watch last night.

Notice how he looked at the ref before making contact.

Pure thuggery, nothing less.

Reactions: 79COUG
That is an even worse version of a sucker punch. This should be prosecuted at another type of court.

Imagine amassing, within the course of one game, such hatred for another human being - during a cosmically meaningless leisure activity, no less - that you would say consequences be damned and unload a vicious and completely extracurricular sucker-punch elbow on that person, knowing it could seriously or even permanently injure them.

Part of me worries there is someone like that so enslaved to his own hotblooded temper running around freely. Another part of me worries it might be worse; i.e., this is just how this guy operates and this meant almost nothing to him. Either way he ought to do a couple nights in the pen and perhaps get a nice Full Metal Jacket blanket party.

Just as culpable are the parents. If you've raised a creature capable of such casual cruelty to others, you've made a few serious missteps in your role as disciplinarian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT