ADVERTISEMENT

Cosmos Kwete commits

His speed off the ball is exceptional. I think his brother has a preferred walk on option too. Great get. Can play rush or backer.

Good pick up. I've been waiting for him to verbal, he's been a WSU "predicted" verbal for a few weeks now.

DT, Dejon Benton is another one that might commit soon to the Cougs:

Reactions: froropmkr72
Offer sheet isn't too impressive but he looks like he could turn into an absolute monster. Seems like a lot of the guys we get and the staff is able to develop into beasts.

Offer sheet isn't too impressive but he looks like he could turn into an absolute monster. Seems like a lot of the guys we get and the staff is able to develop into beasts.

He has a real good frame. He’s pretty cut for a high schooler. Can he keep his speed and put on some weight will be the key, but he looks like he can be a real monster though v

Reactions: Cougatron

I think the way we evaluate is going after speed / attitude / work ethic

This kid goes to a non football school in Phoenix....and he hasn't hit up the camp/combine circuits. If he went to mater dei or bosco he would be a 4 star prospect. He already looks like a college upperclassmen. With phelps' help he could turn into a monster at DE or Rush.

He is already a very solid 235. At 6'3 he could be a monster in college with his get off. He needs to work on his lower body for a year or two....but he is a great addition. Only been playing football for 2 years. Huge ceiling.

Good article. Says he's 6'3 250 vs the 6'3 230 on the recruiting sites.

Judging by the photos, he appears to already have a college body. He sure fits the profile for a kid that could have much higher upside than the recruiting services have given him credit for.
There's some pictures of him two years earlier and I don't know if he lifted weights or just ate more, but bam....more muscle!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT